𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝘽𝙪𝙨𝙮

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡.

A few days later Cami sat at Betty's vanity using her lipstick since she ran out of her own already dressed for school while Betty writes in her diary.

Cami used to have one but once she noticed it wasn't in the same place she placed it she stopped writing in it knowing someone was reading it

"So many words Betts," Cami teases making Betty look up at her and shake her head just as a knock was heard at the door before the two girls' parents walk into the room.

"Hey, honey?" Hal questions making Betty and Cami look towards their parents. 

"We just wanted you both to know, it's gonna be a bit of a late night for us," Hal tells the two as Alice looks around the room before placing her hand on the chair Cami was sitting in.

"It's going to be a lot of late nights for us," Alice tells the two girls making the two along with their father look at her.

"I mean, an accidental drowning, who cares? But the sociopathic son of the wealthiest family in town, murdered? That's a national obsession waiting to happen," Alice says making Cami and Betty share a look wondering why they felt surprised at their mom's words. She hated Jason. Loathed was more like it although neither Betty nor Cami knew exactly why.

"He's barely in his grave, Alice," Hal begins to tell her but Alice just stares at her two daughters interrupting him.

"Can you warm up the car, Hal? I'll be right down," Alice tells him making Hal walk out of the room as Alice grabs Cami's hands and walks towards Betty's bed having the two girls sit in front of her.

"Cami, Betty, you know what I love most about you both?" Alice questions the two girls who take a breath shaking their heads.

"It's that you both always want to see the good in people," Alice tells her daughters making Cami sigh in her head at her mom's words.