𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭: 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹: 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

Cami sighed as she laid in her bed reading a book off her bookshelf. It was the next day and the blonde still hadn't left her room and was cut off from the outside world due to her Mom.

With a groan, Cami shakes her head looking back at her book before spotting something on her desk. With a bright smile, the middle Cooper jumps up and heads towards her desk sitting down with a bright smile as she opens up her MacBook.

But the smile immediately disappears once she notices all the text messages that have been sent to her since yesterday.

Juggie🕵️✍️
Archie just showed up and broke up with me via Betty!
Cami! Why aren't you answering?!
I finished initiation. I'm okay
Camilla!
Hello?!
Are you okay?
???

Vee 👠💜
Where are you?
You're Mom just made an entrance! Wtf!
Camilla! Cooper! Answer the phone something just happened with Cheryl!
Nick drugged her!
But she's okay!
She's asking for you!
We're at the Pembrooke.
Cami! Are you alive?!
Camilla!!!!??????
She told Keller.
Penelope's here!!!! Get here now!!! Please!

Arch
Did you know about Jughead?!
He's a serpent!
Cami?

Cheryl 💣💋
Cami what are you wearing tonight?
Hello?!
I need you.
Please

Cami just stares at the text messages before heading towards her closet grabbing a pair of shoes and then opening her window.

Reaching out the blonde grabs the tree branch before jumping out the window and climbing down the tree.

Landing on the ground Cami sighs as she turns and goes to walk but pauses when she sees someone standing in front of her.

"Here. Seems you might need them," Fred tells Cami throwing her his keys making Cami smile as she catches them.

"Just don't crash," Fred tells Cami who walks towards him and kisses his cheek.

"Got it. Thank you!" Cami tells him before she runs towards his truck as Fred shakes her his at the blonde but for some reason, he wasn't surprised or worried. This was just normal Cami behavior.