𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙚

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙨! 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡! 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙨! 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡! 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡!.

Cami Cooper hummed along to Taylor Swift as she strapped on her black heels that went with her baby blue romper.

As Cami stood up to cheek her lipstick a knock was heard on her bedroom door making her look to see Betty looking at her with a slight smoke

"Hey, Betty. What's up?" Cami questions making Betty walk in her smile now gone. She never thought she would miss the nickname her sister used to call her.

But right now she was.

"Jughead is coming over for breakfast. He's going to help me figure out where Mama and Dad put Polly," Betty tells Cami who nods as she puts in her pearl earrings.

"That's good Betty! Well when you see tell her I miss her," Cami tells Betty who nods slightly walking more into the room.

"Cam...are you okay?" Betty asks worriedly as Cami pauses for a moment.

"You know what! I think I have figured out what to do with all those treats downstairs!" Cami tells Betty with a bright smile as Betty watches her thinking downstairs to where there was a container of treats on every surface and in the fridge.

"Cami why don't we go get some milkshakes soon?" Betty questions her older sister who turns to her. Cami walks towards Betty placing her hands on her shoulders.

"Of course Betty," Cami tells her kissing her cheek before heading out of her room.

"Camilla!" Alice calls after her daughter but Cami just grabs a basket full of deserts while ignoring her mom before she heads out of the house towards her car making Alice sigh before she finishes fixing breakfast.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Can I just say that I adore your shoes," Kevin informs Cami who laughs at him looking down at the heels she was wearing.