𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤.

Camilla Cooper stood in her bedroom smoothing out her demi skirt that went with her off-the-shoulder cream top.

Cami smiles seeing that her shoulder no longer has a bandage on it and is fully healed now

Cami smiles seeing that her shoulder no longer has a bandage on it and is fully healed now. All she had was a pink scar now.

Picking up a necklace Cami snaps it in place before sliding on her cream-colored wedges and leaving her room to head next door.

Not even knocking Cami walks into Betty's room and crosses her arms making Betty look up at her wide-eyed before looking away quickly.

"I'm going to give you let's say fifteen seconds because I'm feeling generous to tell me exactly what is going on with you," Cami tells Betty who doesn't even look towards her.

"And before you try to deny it don't forget one thing Betty I know you better than anyone. I know like the back of my hand. I know you wouldn't speak like that to Veronica. Especially half how many times you defended her. And I also know you wouldn't have broken up with Jughead because I know how in love you are with him. And I especially know that when you're stressed or scared you go half me. You say things you don't mean. Ooh and let's talk about how you even know where my serpent jacket was," Cami says towards Betty who gulps slightly.

"See so many questions and no answers. So explain before I hold you down and force you to tell me," Cami demands she was tired and sick of lies and secrets.

Betty stands at her desk not knowing what to say. She should have known Cami would realize something was wrong. Cami always knew when something was wrong with her.

"Betty," Cami whispers walking towards her sister grabbing her hand and squeezing it making Betty look towards her.

"I'm your sister. Someone who will always be in your corner. You can tell me anything and I'll never judge you. So Betty tell me what's going on. Tell me so I can help you. I'm your big sister so please let me help you," Cami begs her making Betty look up at her with tears in her eyes.