𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬.

A moment.

Some people say a single moment can change your life, but truthfully that is a lie. It's multiple different moments that can completely change your life.

And Camilla Cooper was about to experience that moment.

Well truthfully her life was already in the process of changing, and she didn't even know. But soon she would.

Cami sat at the corner in Pop's laughing at the elder man while he hands her a strawberry milkshake just how she likes it.

Pop reminds the first time he truly met the middle Cooper. She was seven and just got a bike for her birthday. She begged her parents to let her ride it to Pop's diner.

Alice was hesitant but Hal told her that she will only be young once so he agreed to let her go.

Cami rode all the way there and walked in with her strawberry blonde hair in a ponytail before climbing to sit down on the stools on the counter a bright smile on her face when Pop walked over to her asking what she wanted.

One strawberry milkshake please we're the words she told him with a front tooth missing. And once he told her sure the little girl began to ramble about how it's her favorite milkshake because she loved strawberries so much. How she got a bike for her birthday and she had to coke get a milkshake for her special day.

Pop listened to everything she said as he added extra strawberries to the milkshake and put in extra whip cream. He called it the Cami special.

And it was immediately worth it when he saw the bright smile on her face. Pop didn't charge her for her milkshake that day and told her every year for her birthday she will always get a free one.

And that was how Pop became Cami's happy place. The one place she went to when she felt overwhelmed or needed to get away.

She would sit down at the counter and ramble to Pop about everything while drinking her favorite milkshake.

But what she didn't realize was that her favorite spot was about to become one of the places where her life completely changed.

As she sat at the counter telling Pop about her day she didn't realize her little sister's eyes watching her closely

Betty wanted to walk over to her and tell her everything. To tell Cami everything she knew but she couldn't. She needed more information before she just told her sister.