𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮

Hello! Welcome to my first ever published novel on this account! Now this book might look familiar to some, but that's because Wattpad was rude and banned my other account. I refuse to let months of work go down the drain, so I'm simply republishing it. I'll edit some things, but it'll mostly stay the same. 

This story has taken me months on end to plan, and to even get out to anyone. It's been the story I've worked on the longest, and I haven't even finished majority of the novel yet. This story may or not be your cup of tea depending on what genres you prefer, but I hope that your experience is somewhat enjoyable. 

Please note that this story contains triggering content that you may or not be comfortable with. If you're uncomfortable with the following triggers, please protect yourself and stay away from this story. 

Trigger Warnings

Abuse
Child Abuse
Gore
Blood
Foul Language
Offensive topics
Eating Disorders
Suicidal topics

Another warning, this story contains subject material that's not updated to this time period. The story takes place during a different time period where some things that are common and okay in our world aren't in their world. Please note that I don't personally align myself with any of the offensive items, and make that clear in the narrative. Also note that this is a series, and throughout said series the topics will eventually clear up. Just keep that in mind while reading. 

Now that I've covered all of that, I hope you enjoy the story! First chapter will be posted tomorrow, and chapters everyday afterwards! Thank you for checking this out, and I'll see you all in further chapters.