[032] Saviors Aren't Saving

Fiona was sitting at the edge of her bed

Fiona was sitting at the edge of her bed. Staring at the gun in her hands which used to belong to her younger sister. God did she miss Gia Andrews.

Fiona noticed how Daryl removed both Beth and Gia's shoe laces off their shoes. She didn't know what he did with them either.

"Hey, mom." Oliver's voice rung in Fiona's ears. Mom. She loved when they called her that. Especially with his soft voice that he was using right now.

"Yeah? What's up, kid." Fiona puts Gia's gun back in her drawer on her side of the bed. Oliver walked over to her and sat down beside her.

"Are you okay? Ever since what happened you've been... different." Oliver seemed to be even more gentle with her. Like she was gonna break if he spoke louder.

"Yeah. I just realized some shit. I see how I am now and I don't know if I like it. But i'm forced to live with it." Fiona explains and Oliver listens closely.

"I used to feel like that. Before me and Easton made it to the hospital. I thought I turning into something. But, Easton helped me through it. And then we found the hospital."

"Something like what?"

"A killer. A monster. Anything that involves killing a bunch of people. I meant to kill them, they just tried to hurt me and my brother."

"That's how I felt. I wanted to protect us. Keep us safe. But now I feel like how you used to feel and I don't know anymore."

"I wanna help you through it."

"You will."

Fiona smiled. A genuine smile before giving Oliver a loving hug. One of the best hugs she's ever had in a long time.

Knock, knock, knock.

Fiona turned her head to the bedroom door when she heard the knocks. She didn't know who it was, obviously. Mariam was in her bedroom with Vannie, Daryl knows the doors unlocked.

"I'll see you later, kid." Fiona kisses Oliver's forehead before exiting her bedroom, Oliver following after but going to his bedroom instead.

Fiona walked down the steps and to the front door. She opened it and saw Denise.

"You wanna go for a quick run?" Denise asks and Fiona scrunches up her face in confusion before nodding her head and following Denise out the door to Daryl and Rosita.

*

"About time." Rosita stands up from the sidewalk, helping Fiona up as well before walking in front of Daryl and Denise.