Sacrifice

The tension of the pyramids aggressive shaking caused the golden coin tower you were on to collapse, taking you all the way down with it.
The coins made you to fall flat on your face.

"Ow!These shakes are up to no good!",you rubbed your head to ease the pain."I have to get the heck out of here as soon as possible!"

"Thankfully I got the ultimate source of..power...WAIT!WHERE IS IT!",you looked at your hands just to find out that it was nowhere to be seen.

"I must have lost it during the fall! How did I not notice!I have to find it quick and get back to check on Yujiro!",you didn't lose any time and started digging in the golden coins to find it.

"Gosh I'm never going to find it!This place is filled with golden coins!,it's going to be impossible to find it!It could have fallen anywhere!", you throwed the coins aside desperately searching for it.

The pyramid started shaking more than it did before making you panick,
you were about to give up and leave without it for the sake of your life, when deep inside the pyle of golden coins there was a big glow that made you cover your eyes.

"Finally!,there it is!",you hugged it in your arms and quickly ran torwards the hall where Yujiro was.As you stepped your foot inside the hall,a rock fell on your legs making you fall!

You screamed in pain as you felt one of your legs break,you looked behind you just to see the rock that fell from the ceiling completely covering both your legs.

(Why did that happen!The rubbling didn't cause anything to fall from the ceiling yet!Why this area specifically!
WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THE TIME I WAS PASSING INTO THE HALL!)

You then looked at the ground where the ultimate source of power had slipped when you fell.Next to it was.. a golden..coin.

Take only what you need and leave
Otherwise they'll be consiqunses for your actions and greediness

(My parents weren't lying!There were truly consiqunses if someone got more than one thing!That stupid coin must have somehow stuck on me while I was searching for the ultimate source of power or something!)

(Now I'm stuck here!),you tried to push the rock off from your legs with the little strength you had left.

You weren't in your best condition after what happened with Doyle,this whole time you were struggling to even walk and now one of your legs was very heavily damaged!

You pushed and pushed but nothing!,the rock wasn't budging!

"YUJIRO!!! PLEASE HELP ME!",you whined hitting the ground.

The pyramid begun shaking again and the rock that was on your legs fell behind finally setting your legs free.

"OH!OH MY GOD THAT HURTS!",you cried out as you dragged your whole body torwards the ultimate source of power.You took it with one hand,and with the other you dragged yourself across the hall.

After of what seemed like forever,you finally saw Yujiro still at the place you left him.

"Come on Yujiro!Wake up!",you slightly moved him a bit.

. . .

Nothing!,Yujiro didn't move or answer you.He was still asleep.

"Well I shouldn't be surprised...,he was hit with ten of those darts...How long do they last!?,we have to leave right now or soon enough we are going to be crushed!"