54. Cake

Gwaynes name day was starting off glorious. After morning sex and lots of kisses there was a feast of food before them. Alicent agreed to keep draegon company for the morning so davina and gwayne could give him a sibling- Alicents words not davinas. She was done with having babies. She gave him a son. That was it.

Gwaynes jaw clenched when he saw Davinas smirk slowly spread across her lips. Climbing atop the table, she held his stare and crawled across. Her breasts swayed with each move, and she loved the way his eyes dropped to watch. When she finally reached his side, he leaned forward and gripped her jaw.

"You're so fucking sassy, aren't you?"

"You like it." she countered.  He grunted and leaned forward to nip at her lips sharply.

"I do. Now get on my fucking lap so I can feed you." She managed to not knock anything over when she got off and perched on his lap. He kissed up her neck and stroked her arms, lulling her to relax against him. "What do you like?" he asked in her ear.

"Everything," she sighed. He nipped at her ear, pulling her out of her haze.

"I meant the food." Smiling, she pressed a quick kiss to his lips "Your stomach is growling." he informed her biting her neck as he spoke.

"Carrot cake." Davina agreed. "Feed me."

"Its breakfast." Gwayne countered picking up the fork.

"And im being healthy." She agreed. "Carrots."

"Cake." Gwayne whispered taking a bite himself.

"Good start to your name day?" Davina questioned kissing him.

"Great start." Gwayne agreed kissing her.

Gwayne and draegon were in the courtyard training with aemond and aegon. Davina loved that draegon had such good role models in the capital.

Davina occasionally saw Caraxes fly by like daemon wanted to make sure she never forgot about him but she pushed him from her mind. She had to. She didnt want him or love him. She wanted him dead more than anything. But trying to deal with daemon was a waste of time and effort.

Gwayne smiled back at davina as draegon whacked him in the back of the knee. He stumbled forward and aemond scooped draegon up on his shoulders claiming him the victor. Draegon laughed out

"It's because you are old now." Draegon decided.

"Happy name day to me." Gwayne mused.

+

~Have you seem rhaenyra in a while? She summons me often to dragonstone. Begging me to kill her husband and make her my bride. ~

"I need a wellness check on Laenor." Davina decided during a council meeting.

"On Laenor?" Alicent questioned confused

"Yeah. Remember him? Tall, handsome, sobbing over the oceans last we saw him." Davina agreed.

"Why does he need a wellness check?" Tommen agreed.

"Because I got a raven that concerns me." Davina offered. "And hes family."

"You dont need permission to leave." Tyland remarked confused.

"I dont want to see that bitch." Davina corrected. "I might break her neck and that would upset viserys. Tyland master of ships. Take a trip." Davina decided. "And give the boys a gift a from me." She added.

"I-"

"You Tyland. Thank you." Davina agreed.

"Lannister. Not Alicent." Rhaenyra remarked as a ship docked and tyland lannister dressed in all red stepped out.

"Hello. Im lord Tyland lannister master of ships-"

"What does the crown want?" Rhaenyra sassed.

"Is lord Laenor around?" Tyland questioned.

"Why?"

"Why not? Oh and the boys. The princes Jacaerys, Lucerys and Joffrey? Are they around?" Tyland questioned.

"Why?" Rhaenyra repeated.

"Because i have gifts from princess Davina to be delivered directly to them." Tyland answered.

"I will give them-"

"Directly to them." Tyland corrected slowly.

"Laenor." Rhaenyra barked. "LAENOR!" She spun around. "They were training last I saw."

"Wonderful." Tyland tensed as he walked but hoped this peace offering would be enlugh that rhaenyra didnt try to make an enemy of the lannisters.

"Whos that?" Luke questioned.

"Lannister by the looks of it." Laenor remarked.

"Lions." Joffrey agreed.

"Hello, I bring gifts from your aunt Davina!" Tyland declared. The boys ran forward. "And a wellness check for their father." He added shaking laenors hand.

"A wellness check?" Laenor questioned confused.

"She- Davina that is- got a worrysome letter aparently. Said she wanted to make sure you were okay." Tyland agreed.

"What did the letter say?" Laenor questioned as the boys pulled out their gifts admiring them and playing with their new toys immediately.

"I am afraid im not at liberty to say." Tyland remarked. Also that davina didnt tell him the contents of the note.

"Well im perfectly fine. Thank davina for her concern." Laenor requested.

"Yes. She will be glad to hear." Tyland agreed. "Boys."

They started speaking over each other begging to go to the capital and see davina. But laenor shook his head saying it was up to their mother.

Two words were spoken when tyland returned.

"He's alive."

Davina nodded. Maybe daemon was lying to get a rile out of her. Maybe he was lying to make her hate rhaenyra more. Maybe she needed to stop reading damn ravens.