46. You Are Nothing

New Years Day / Roy Kent out now!
''My gentleness may the winds be as strong as your back you were sees as calm as your spirit and your nets be as full as your heart. From the sea we came. The sea we shall return.'' Daemon's daughters stood with their grandmother while Daemon was impatient to get on with it. He looked around for Davina.

"It's not your fault," Rhaenyra assured.

"I should have never let him leave." Davina countered. "I'm to be queen one day and I... I didnt fight harder." Davina whispered.

"But you are not queen yet... I would have commanded him to stay though." Rhaenyra countered. Davina heard the pompous air to her voice and suddenly became very bitter.

"Then why didnt you?" Davina sassed before marching off. Rhaenyra pursed her lips, she was angry and mad.

"I'm sorry." Davina said simply to Larys and he stared back at her. "For the loss of your family."

"Oh ,yes, terrible." Larys agreed

"You are a bad liar larys." Davina decided.

''Have you seen your father?'' Rhaenyra asked coming up to Jace. ''Your little cousins have lost their mother. They could use a kind word.'' Rhaenyra offered glancing to Daemon's daughters.

''I have an equal claim to sympathy.'' Jace countered.

''Jace.''

''We should be at Harrenhal, mourning Lord Lyonel and Ser Harwin.'' Jace countered.

''It would not be appropriate. The Velaryons are our kin and the Strongs are not.'' Rhaenyra reminded him, Jace scoffed. ''Look at me. Do you understand?''

''Lyonel Strong's son's been staring at you since the moment we arrived, Your Grace. Unabashedly.'' Criston remarked

''It is only a look of pride, Ser Criston.'' Alicent corrected ''Larys is the new Lord of Harrenhal.''

"Lets take a walk larys." Davina decided.

"I um-"

"Come on." davina corrected patting his back with a strong smack making him stumble forward. 

"'Your girls are the very image of their mother.'' Viserys remarked ''A comfort and an anguish, as I well remember.'' Viserys added. ''The gods can be cruel.''

''It seems they've been especially cruel to you.'' Daemon remarked and Viserys chuckled. Daemon looked to Davina leading Larys away. His gaze shifted to Gwayne and Otto instead, his lips pursed, his eyes narrowed in. 

''Yes.'' Viserys agreed ''You should return with us to King's Landing. It's time that you came home.'' Viserys insisted.

''Pentos is my home... and that of my children.'' Daemon corrected. But he wouldnt get the crown from way over there, he needed to get Davina back and then he would be king. Options, Kill Gwayne. Seduce Davina. It wouldnt be the first dead husband on her behalf and it wouldnt be the first spouse that Daemon killed. He liked that plan. 

''Daemon... I know we've had our differences, but let them pass with the years. There's a place for you in my court if that's something you should need.'' Viserys said softly.

''I need... nothing.'' Daemon corrected. "From you." He added. 

''Brother." Viserys begged as he passed.

''I'm sorry for your loss, my Prince.'' Otto remarked. Gwayne turned sharply to Daemon. 

''No matter how fat the leech grows, it always wants for another meal.'' Daemon sneered as he passed. He locked eyes on Gwayne and Gwayne felt a possessiveness take over him.