17 | No Pressure

📍 Manchester, Jamaica | Newport

A Week Later | Wednesday, August 3rd

8 AM

"Mi nuh wah guh noweh today enuh..." Sevana whines.

"Why we cyaa juss lay here forever babes?"

I look down at her, and catch sight of the pout set on her lips.

My big baby.

Glad seh we get over di likkle rough patch.

Still need fi deal wid har mad head sista doh...

She snuggles deeper into my arms, resting her head under the crook of my shoulder as she throws her free hand over my stomach.

"Anuh yuh seh yuh wah Chanel bag? How mi aguh afford dat if mi nuh guh work?" I tease her, tickling at her sides to make her giggle.

She throws her head back, trying to free herself from my hold, her laughs ringing through the room as they turn into a full-blown fit.

"Babe please" she begs, clutching her lower belly as she tries to contain herself.

"Stop before mi piss up miself"

I watch her squirm around for a bit, deciding on if I should show her mercy.

"Alright mi done now" I announce, clearly amused, a huge grin comes across my face.

With everything going on right now, I didn't expect us to reach back here anytime soon.

Drive off leff mi poor baby...

But mi did inna fight or flight mode.

Sarai and Samir had temporarily succeded in putting a stop to our relationship, but we survived the static and will continue to push through as partners.

Nobody cyaa stop dat.

Especially not har two mad head sibling dem.

Who God put together, no man can put apart.

Rolling out of the bed, my feet land lazily on the floor beneath me, I stretch my arms up as I try to adjust to the cold air in the bedroom.

"Which site yah work today babes?" Sevana asks, moving up behind me before wrapping her arms around my waist.

She dips her face into the crook of my neck, taking in a huge breath as she inhales my scent.

"We gone up near Clifton Heights today, some new apartment complex weh dem ah build" I tell her, rolling out my neck and shoulders.

New month, new job to bomboclaat.

My original plan was to go to England at the end of August, but I somehow misplaced my passport and had to reschedule my entire move.