Author's Note

*This book is purely fictional and a figment of my imagination*

Anything that resembles or reminds you of "real life" events/people and/or parts of a pre-existing or existing book is solely coincidental.

*I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY PHOTOS/VIDEOS USED*

- IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH ANY QUESTIONS, MOST OF YOUR ANSWERS WILL BE BELOW -

_______________________________

Hey Guys!

If you are a first-time reader of any of my books....welcome 🫶🏾

If you are reading/or have read 'Love Yuh Bad' and have now decided to follow along on this new journey....hey besties 💕

'Love Yuh Bad' is complete so please feel free to head over there to catch up on chapters.

IMPORTANT: YOU CAN READ THIS BOOK WITHOUT HAVING READ LYB

Summer's Interlude is my second book, and it is a separate piece outside of the 'Love Yuh Bad' universe.

This means all new characters, all new storylines, all new eeeeeerrrthang!

But don't fear...the drama and mix-up continues 🤭

This book will take a bit of a different turn though, I have learned so much about my writing style and gained so many creative skills while writing my first book that I will be putting to use here.

So expect a different format of writing, unuh soon see weh mi mean.

Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions, as well as any spelling mistakes you may see so I can make fixes if needed.

But, as always, please be respectful with the messages you leave 🧏🏾‍♀️ ....alright 🤣

________________________________

UPDATE SCHEDULE:

My goal is to post my updates on Sundays at 12 PM EST, with one to two chapters per update.

This will allow me to write longer and more complex scenes and give you guys enough to last you through the week.

If I happen to finish chapters early, then I will update earlier.

Please be mindful that life happens, so I may not always be able to fulfill that.

________________________________

I appreciate the love and support in advance on my second project, and I appreciate you for taking time out of your day to read 💌

NOTE: This book is written in both Jamaican Patois and Standard English

Start: Sunday, November 5th 2023

End: ?

Follow Me On Instagram (@wahllflowerwrites)