16 | Unfaithful Games

📍 Montego Bay, Jamaica |  Secrets Hotel

Same Night | Monday, July 25th

2 AM

"Yuh know seh mi did expect yuh fi cyaa walk right now" Maxe declares in disbelief.

Why people love talk bout mi relationship with liquor?

Couldn't call miself a Cohen an mek Wray beat mi.

"Maxe, when have I ever not been able to walk out of a club by myself?" I questioned, pushing open the entrance doors to the hotel.

"Mi and Tavon did haffi carry yuh home before" he replies.

Huh?

"Mi?" I scoff.

"Yes you!" he asserts, before pausing.

"Actually never-mind, that was definitely Alex"

He lets out a laugh that makes me let out one of my own.

"Unuh crazy enuh" Sarai declares, holding her belly as she laughed with us.

Anuh she did vex wid mi earlier?

Now she ah skin off har teeth.

We walk towards the elevator in the lobby area, and I press the button to go up.

As we waited for it to arrive, I scrolled through my Instagram to see what I missed while I was out.

Stoping on Maxe's story I notice that he had posted pictures of all us.

Robyn soon call mi bout dis...

Tiyad ah di every day war ting eesi.

She knew Sarai and I were here together, but I didn't tell her we were going out after the job was done.

So I was expecting a proper cussing at some point.

Getting on the lift when it arrived, Maxe pressed our  button and soon the doors were closing and we were on our way up.

Once we hit the hallway, I follow behind them down towards our separate rooms.

We had gotten a room for Sarai as well, just to make sure she was comfortable while she worked with us.

But she nah reach desso right now...

Ah dat mi know.

We reach Maxe's room first, and we do a quick goodbye before continuing down the hall towards the other rooms.

Maxe had already sent me a look earlier, so I know he probably knows what's up with me and Rai.

As soon as I hear his door close, I put my plan in place.