35 | Breaking News

📍St

📍St. Ann, Jamaica | Ocho Rios

A Few Days Later | Tuesday, September 27th

1 AM

"Set yuh up but anuh nuffi nine night" Intense's voice spread throughout the crowd, sending an energetic shock to everyone present.

"Gyal yuh pussy good yuh can fuck yuh can ride" Diamond shouts out, panning the front camera over to me.

"Bad gyal dutty bitch a my type, doh wah nobody and mi doh wah nuh wife" I exclaim, sticking out my tongue and curling it over my top teeth.

Diamond steadies the phone on the plastic container holding all the evening's liquor, before breaking out into Rebel's newest dance routine.

The alcohol was definitely speaking for both of us.

Our bodies move in synch, following the routine to a T.

Weh frass a guh?

"No sah, me cyaa bada wid we enuh" Diamond declares, smiling as she watches over the footage.

"Ah suh gyal fi look...batty fi broad and titty fi well firm"

"Yuh nuh easy enuh likkle girl" I laugh, peering over her shoulder at the video.

Wait, cause why we kinda angle dat?

It felt nice to be outside with my best friend, enjoying the weather and the good vibes.

With everything picking up in the salon, it was hard to find time to enjoy myself.

Me a work sixteen hours a day from di month start.

I could feel myself at the precipice of a "level-up", God had a lot in store for me as long as I continued to be diligent and devoted.

My birthday was coming up, and I was so excited about what this new year had in store for me.

Twenty-two was gonna be that year...

Year of the twos, blessings doubling.

I was practically on cloud nine with all the recent changes, so much so that I didn't even bat an eye when Samir came to talk to me last week.

Over the years I've become trained for situations like this, you had to if you wanted to be in his life.

Even though we weren't on the best terms, he still reached out about what was happening and suggested that I take some time away from Manchester if I could.

Our conversation was quick, almost as if it was in passing, he started and ended the call for us both.

I appreciated that though, cause him neva haffi tell me wah gwaan.

Especially after everything...

That was enough of an excuse for me to book this week-long trip to Ochi wid Diamond.