1 | Saturday Nights

📍 Montego Bay, Jamaica | Secrets Hotel

Saturday, June 4th | 7:30 PM

"Move yuh hand" I hear a deep and gruff voice call out.

Ah weh di bomboclaat ah happen yasso?

His voice made me stop in my tracks, my breath hitched in my throat, as I took in the reality of what could be happening.

I hear what sounds like a slap, and soon the sound becomes repeated.

"Oh My God....babe it ah bun mi" the voice of a woman screams.

Jesus Christ!

I look around at the stalls in the women's bathroom, trying to figure out which one the noises could be coming from.

Let me make one thing clear, I am in no position to cast judgment on anybody.

We all know that the good book says, let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

But dis?

Dis is another level of slackness...

"Yuh wah run now? Wahm to all ah di chat weh yuh did have?" the man replies to her.

Suddenly, I begin to hear a loud rattling noise as they start to move even more chaotically in the stall.

Mi cyaa stand up yasso all night enuh...

Plus mi ah piss up miself man.

I was so shocked by everything going on around me, that my feet were locked in place, as I tried to come to terms with what my next steps should be.

I was currently on the last break of my shift, and I only had about five minutes left until I would be needed in the restaurant.

Pee pee dance ah tun mi inna wah ravers!

Right now mi deh yah an ah fada rock to how mi waan piss.

My first option would be to go across the hotel to the closest women's restroom, but that would be at least ten minutes of walking to and from, not including the pissing time.

Ah wah do me mek mi suh salt?

Anuh like mi walk and shit inna church...

"Mi tell yuh fi move mi hand?" the man questions, and soon I hear the sound of another slap.

Merciful Fada!

"Can yuh choke me harder?"

Oye! Oye!

Miss! Mi deh in yah to enuh!

"Faster....ohhhhh....right there baby"

Bredda ah gwaan wid himself doh...