𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

Cami stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom at the Andrews's house dressed for school.

Fred demanded she come to live with them after Archie and Betty help get rid of the Black Hood and because he didn't want Cami alone during the holidays even if she was with the Lodges. She needed family and Cami was Archie and Fred's family.

Something in Cami just told her that it wasn't over. She couldn't believe that Svenson was the Black Hood. He was a kind older man. He always smiled at Cami in the halls. Thanked her repeatedly for the clean-up crew she assembled after dances to make his job easier.

Something just didn't add up to her.

But Cami ignored it. Just like she ignored the phone calls from her sister and Mom. She answered her Dad letting him know she was safe while Hal told his daughter Betty was unharmed just a bit traumatized from what happened.

And maybe Cami was being petty not answering any of their calls or texts but for once she wanted to be. She deserved better than what her family was giving her.

Cami wanted them to see what they did wrong. She needed them to see what they did wrong or they were going to lose her forever. She was sick of being the doormat for everyone in her life.

A knock on her door knocks Cami out of her thoughts making her look towards the door saying come in as Fred walks in with a soft smile on his face.

"Hey Cam are you doing okay?" Fred questions making Cami smile at him.

"I'm...," Cami begins to say before stopping to look at Fred.

"-doing better," Cami tells him making Fred smile at her brightly.

"That's good. Really good Cami-Cam," Fred tells her walking towards Cami and kissing the top of her head making Cami smile up at him.

"I got to go Freddy or I'll be late," Cami tells the man who nods at Cami before looking at her closely.

"Are you sure about that skirt? You look beautiful like always but I was once a teenage boy they are disgusting," Fred says making Cami stare at him and laugh loudly at him taking in her cropped loose turtleneck sweater with a tight short rose red skirt with flowers on it that matched her red nails and lastly a pair of white open toe booties.