Chapter 34

-Roc's POV-

I met up with Ray at his house. It was the first time I've been over at his place since he moved down the block from me. I kinda missed him and his brothers and sisters. All I had now was Prehia but you know she likes to ditch me when her girls come around. And I can't chill with Nene since we're broken up. She couldn't take the fact that there were too many girls trying to be my side-chick. I'm not even sure if the guys and I made the group, but yet all these girls have been flocking to us. All of us.

"Sup Roc?" Ray said

"Sup bruh? Where that shiny new Xbox? " I dug in my backpack and pulled out 2k13 , Madden 13 , etc.

"Upstairs, first door on the right. I'm gonna get some food

. You want anything? "

"Bring up errythang you got!" I laughed, "Hey Auntie Smith. Sup Unk? " I greeted Ray's parents.

"Hey Chres" They said smiling

"Boy, you get bigger everytime I see you. You working out?" Auntie Smith said.

"Yup, gotta stay fit for the ladies." I grinned.

Ray laughed, "You fat as hell, Roc."

Roc gave him a stank face before chuckling and running upstairs to the game room. Upstairs, he saw Prince and Ayani.

"Sup bro?" , "Ayani." I said sharply

"Hell-o Chresanto " She rolled her eyes.

Bitch, Strike 1.

Ray came into the room with the snacks before I could insult her any further. I truly hate IT with a passion. First off, she's a hoe. Second, Prince has been hooking up with her for the past 3 weeks. He's been lying to sweet little Indiana. In fact, I've been giving Prince chances to tell Indiana the truth, but ofcourse he's a soft little bitch claiming to be a player. At this point, he honestly doesn't deserve her. Indiana is one of those girls who are a true ride or die. She's a girl who will faithfully be there for you, and always expects the same. She was nothing like this bitch Ayani. Matter fact, Indiana is better that Ayani looks and personality wise. I'd go for Indiana. And I'm CHRESANTO. The one in the group who's known to go to the easy girls. I'm the one known for collecting hoes. Haha. I remember our Kings Of Lakefield players circle. The KOL was always about one thing- the sex. The goal was to get with the baddest girls in Lakefield. We used to keep a rating of all the girls that we'd hooked up with in a big black book. We'd call it the "Players Bible". Although those were good times, I got out of it after.....well, I can only say because of certain events. I shouldn't even be thinking about it. But, lets just say, my past isn't one to be proud of.

"Helloooo? MOVE." Ayani growled, breaking my thoughts

I moved out her way and bit my tongue from saying anything rude to her. She needed to be out of the picture.

"Prince, you need to learn to control your bitch. " I scoffed.

"Roc, she's not a bitch. I'd appreciate if you'd call her by her fucking name for once."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Hoelani is better, right?"

"I'm getting real tired of your kiddie shit, Roc. Just because she broke your heart...."

I pinned him up against the wall in anger. I was tired of him always throwing that shit in my face. He was now about 3 inches off the ground

"Roc! My nigga, chilll!" Ray said.

Prince smirked, "Get over it, Chresanto. She's sucking my dick now and not yours."

"Oh,word? Aight, we'll see." I dropped him on the floor and stormed out. I went outside and straight to my Benz. I needed to make some plans. Fast.