Chapter 20

-Indiana's POV-

I held Princeton and stroked his hair. You'd never think that he could actually break down crying because he has his head on his shoulders and he's beyond defined confidence.But, here he was, clinging onto me like a helpless child.

His began sobbing quietly and I lifted his head up.

"Listen .. just listen..okay? " I made his look up at me. His caramel eyes sparkled from all the tears

"Don't leave me..." he murmured repeatedly

I just held him longer until he fell asleep in my arms. I sighed, and let him drop to the bed. I went back to the living room and everyone.stared

"He's fine....he just fell asleep" I sighed.

"Its all your fault" Theresa growled, "you know he's sensitive about Chris "

"Well, that faggot needs to get over it. He's our dad now" Andre snarled.

Pause. Did he just? Oh hell naw! I was too emotional right now. I swear I'm gonna get violent. Let this Mexican bastard say something.

"Aye, Princess. How much did Prince pay you ? He always pays his hoes different amounts " Justin laughed.

The next thing you know, I lunged forward Justin. But, Linda stopped me.

"Get off me you fucking bitch! I'll kill this nigga! I fucking swear!" Anger took over me, and I pushed Linda down.

I stood infront of Justin, and he just realized that I was seriously going to hurt him. My breathing was so heavy, and they room was so quiet.

"Say, what you said to me in my face." I growled.

He stood there, a smirk on his face. He thought this was funny?!?

"Oh, I see we find this funny?"

"Indi....let it go."

I turned around, and saw Prince. He didn't really look like he'd been crying but, you could tell he wad tired. I still stood there, debating.

"Right after this." I slapped Justin across the cheek.

My hand print stung on his cheek and he stood in shock. I smacked that grin tight off of his face. And it served him right. Linda, Justin, and Andre left a few minutes later. And everything went back to normal. Prince and I were laughing and talking with all of his cousins, uncles, aunts, -- everyone. I almost forgot about what happened a half-hour ago.

*Next Morning*

I woke up next to Prince. It was about 9am, and we were just waking up.

"Prince...Prince...we're late for school!" I shook him awake.

"Ugh, can't we just stay home? " he groaned sleepily

Well, it wasn't a bad idea.

"Jake, your mom might still be home"

"She's at work until 8pm. We're fine. Now climb back in bed with Papi " He grinned

I smiled and cuddled up next to him, wearing nothing bit his XL "Marina and The Diamonds" Tee. He smelled so good, I thought. I wanted this moment to just last forever. I want to be with him

I need to be with him.

Because, I'm in love with him.