Chapter 32

-Indiana's POV-

I really missed Prince these past couple weeks. Yup, I said weeks. As in 3weeks. I haven't seen him since the day we all were at the mall, and it honestly killed me. I finally decided to get out of bed. I looked over at my clock and it

said it was 7am. I got up and got dressed in a black tank and black jeans with my blue cardigan and my blue jays. I left my hair naturally curly and applied some Baby Lips lipgloss. I grabbed my books and walked over to Ray's house which wasn't too far from mine now. He was sitting on his porch when I walked up. He smiled and came and hugged me.

"Hey, Indiaa" He smirked

"Its Indiana. Wit yo long ass neck" I joked.

He sucked his teeth and grinned as I giggled.

We started walking towards school.

"So, how'd the Interscope audition go?" I smiled.

"Prince didn't tell you? Well, we're supposes to be getting call backs soon. So, we're kinda nervous."

"Don't be. They'd be crazy not to pick y'all "

"What if only Prod gets in? You know he's the lead."

"Prod wouldn't leave y'all. Trust me. Y'all are gonna make it."

He shrugged, "But, you know that girl Jay?"

"Jada? Yeah..." I smirked.

"I'm really starting to like her...she's chill." He smiled.

"Oooh. Lemme find out." I grinned.

"She's the only girl I've phoned it with where we fall asleep on the phone together and wake up saying "Good Morning " " He blushed.

"Awww. That's so cute. I'm happy for you. Y'all would be so cute together " I smiled and we walled into the school building.

"Thanks. So, I guess I'll see you in 3rd period?" He hugged me.

"Yup. Bye Ray." I hugged back and ran down to my locker.

Prod smiled and hugged me, "IndiBoo"

I laughed and poked his stomach, "Prodigee. Wassup? I thought you were at UCLA today."

"Nah, I finished classes last night. I'm on like a good month break." He shrugged.

"Niceee. Craig Crippen: Boy genius "

He chuckled as I got my books out the locker.

"So what are you gonna do?" I asked, slamming my locker shut.

"Prolly just do some shopping. You should come with." He offered.

"Sure, I'll go with you tomorrow, okay?" I hugged him as the bell rung.

"Aight, thanks. Bye IndiBoo" He grinned

I stuck out my tongue, "Prodigee "

*Lunch*

Niko walked up to me on my way to the lunchroom with a V.I.P pass in his hands.

"Hey Indiana. I was wondering if you could support me tonight at my concert. I have a free V.I.P pass for you." He handed it to me.

"Sure, I'm free. I'd love too!" I smiled and put on the V.I.P pass.

"Thanks, Indiana." He smiled and walked into the lunchroom.

I smiled and followed in the same direction after putting my books in my locker.

*Home*

I decided to begin to get ready since the concert was in 2 hours. I wore a Red PSOE crewneck, black skinnys, and my bred 11's. I put my hair in a sock bun and applied eye makeup and lip gloss. I heard a knock on the door so I ran down the stairs to get it.

"Hey babe!" Prince smiled

I hugged him, wrapping my legs around him, "Babyyy! I missed you!"

"I missed you too" he buried his head into my neck.

We pulled away and smiled at eachother.

"I'm sorry I haven't been here. I've been nonstop being spokesperson for the group. I needed press training. But, how about we go out to eat and catch up"

"Oh..." I said a little disappointed

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Well....Niko asked if I could support him at his concert....."

"Oh...Oh. Well, I can go with you right?" He half-smiled

"Well, It's kinda sold out....and I only have one V.I.P pass. Sorry."

"Well, I guess he'd understand that you can't come.."

"Um, I'm not gonna bail on him. We have to reschedule "

"You're joking " he scoffed.

I shook my head.

"So, you're really gonna pick him over me? Again? "

"You're overreacting, Jake. He just asked me first. Im not gonna drop the whole world for you after you didn't see me for like a month."

I went upstairs to get my bag.

Prince followed me, "Like I said, I was busy okay? And you're taking his side!"

"YOU WERE TOO DAMN BUSY TO EVEN CALL ME?!?!?" I erupted.

He began to say something, but I cut him off.

"Ray had time for Jada. Prod had time for Skye. Roc had time for Nene. Myles had time for Bri. Even JAY had time to call me and chill with me. But you of all people, the one who's my BOYFRIEND can't even call and talk to me for 5 damn minutes! You're damn right I'm gonna choose him over you today."

I grabbed my bag, brushed my shoulder past him, and walked out to my car.

- Anon POV-

Prince was upstairs with his hands in his head. It was true, he abandoned the girl he loved for a month, and she had every right to be mad at him. He laid back on her bed and began thinking. He needed to make things right with her. It was just that the jealousy took over him. It bought back flashbacks of Niko and Indiana kissing and laughing just months ago.

He sighed.

-Indiana's POV-

The valet parked my car and I went to the V.I.P entrance of the Lakers Arena. I met the usual crew. Alix Lapri, Jacob Latimore, Shameik Moore, and Issa and Danielle.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and hugged them all.

"Indiana! " they all yelled excitedly.

"How have y'all been?" I asked.

"Good. Good. You know I just finished up Black Nativity up there in NYC" Jacob smiled

"Nicee! I've always wanted to go there! "

"Yeah, and Issa and Ace and I have been working on some tracks for Issa's new mixtape and mine too."

"That's wassup! But y'all know y'all could hit me up for a collaboration! I could hit them notes!" I laughed.

"Word? Cause I need a nice hook for one of my songs but I've been looking for a raw talent. If you're serious...." Issa offered.

"YES! Ahhhh! " I giggled at my reaction

"Okay, I'll talk to management about you and they'll probably have you audition. I'll call you "

"Thank you!" I smiled and hugged him.

The concert was about to begin so we all rushed to our front row seats and enjoyed the turnup of #PSOE