Chapter 47- Dirty Laundry♡ (Part 1)

This is my THIRD time re-writing this chapter. Guess it's a sign that I need to add or delete some info. Anyways,

Ciao!

Chelly :*

______________________________________________________________________________

♡Indiana's POV ♡

I was shocked to hear the screams if what sounded like to be my step-sister Chanel.  Although she did try to kill me, I would have never wished death on her in a million years. I was almost on the verge of tears. But Bella? Now, Bella was LAUGHING . It was quite disturbing to me because her and Bella were just teaming up on insulting. Bella HAD to know that it was Chanel who was killed. The betrayal was just all too real. I looked at her and she shot me a smirk in return.

"The bitch deserved it," She cackled.

"Are you fucking mental?!?"

"Well, it was either she had to be killed or she was gonna kill you." She shrugged, "she was gonna snitch to Wesley about the plan."

"What plan?" I scoffed.

"Gosh, you haven't figured it out already? I swear, you are the most ignorant bitch I've ever met." She snarled.

"Excuse me? Who the fuck are you calling an ignorant bitch."  I stood in her face.

She smirked, "Oh, look who's got her little tough act on! That's cute, maybe Prince has taught you something."

"A tough act? Sweetie please. And whatever Prince teaches me is none of your GOD DAMN BUISNESS!" I yelled in her face.

"Ha..ain't nothing he taught you could keep me from whooping your ass. Try me sweetie."

She then got up from the bed she was sitting on, pushing me away from her face. "You decide to bark at me, but when 3 people done raped you you haven't said SHIT to them."

I got heated at that comment. I hated the fact that I was the victim in all of this. I had went throuh all of this pain and suffering, and I had handled that accordingly. 

"I'm glad you're suff-" Bella began, but I knocked the words right out of her chest when I tackled her to the ground.

Bella grabbed hold of my hair which was unfortunately in a ponytail. She yanked me back by my hair until I rolled off of her in pain. She took this as an oppurtunity to straddle me and punch me repeatedly. I blocked my face, however, her brass-knuckle fist did happen to hit me occasionally. 

"Stupid, Ugly ass fucking CUNT!" She had gotten off of me a minute later.

In a sign of disrespect, she spit on my body. 

Adrenaline kicked in and I flipped my body off of the ground. Her silly mistake (again) was turning around without checking if I was gonna get up or not. I followed after her and as she tried to descend down the stairs, I pushed her down. I watch her body tumble down around 25 stairs before she hit the round floor. I took this oppurtunity to fight her back. I didn't hold back when I released all of my anger and frustration out of her. She cried out in pain , but I didn't really care. Despite her back being hurt, she still attempted to fight back. But I had a good 135 lbs sitting on a 120lb body. There was no way she could dig her way out of this. 

My anger wore off and I got off of her. Her nose was bleeding, and her body was probably gonna be sore for a week, but it was alot more damage that could have been done. I mean, she SPIT on me, what was I supposed to do? I kicked her body, and heard her groan. I smiled at the sound. Call me a sadist, but I loved seeing her in pain. Maybe because everyone else around me was always happy and I was always it pain. It was a change of emotions for me.

"Woah! What the fuck??" I heard a familiar voice say.

No...No...It- It couldn't be.

It's.........

Rayan

-Jaden POV-

After Ray finished off killing Chanel, he placed her body into a body bag for Wesley and I to go bury. Ofcourse this was perfectly planned. Wesley thought it was Ayani's body. I knew for a fact that he wanted her dead, anyway. She reminded him too much of Ray's ex-pregnant girlfriend. Ofcourse he killed her. He hated the fact that she would not leave Ray because she fell in love with him. Ole' girl was messing with Wesley around the time she got pregnant. Ofcourse he ain't know he was being played. Rayan got busy with the Kings' gang and she felt neglected. Wesley was the first dick that flew her way, and she knew he was a hustler. Even bigger than Ray. But, when she got pregnant, that's when she tried to break it off. She fell for Rayan. So, he shot her and killed her instantly. The baby didn't survive either. However, it wasn't even Wesley's nor Rayan's. And with Ayani, it's the same scenario. But, instead of Rayan, it's Prince. Bottom Line, You can't trust these hoes. 

Wesley and I drove away out into the woods. Where we usually buried those we killed. The whole ride here, we barely said anything, Although I liked it that way, I felt as if he was up to something sneaky. I pushed the thouht away. Wesley's the biggest imbecile you could ever meet. He couldn't pull off anything without us.

We got to the designated plot and Wesley began digging. It didn't take him too long, since he has dug alot of graves before. I helped him pull out the boxed body-container and ran back to the van to get Chanel (Or in Wesley's knowledge; Ayani) 's body bag. He held the container and I lightly shoved Chanel's body inside.

While I did this, he smoked on a fat cuban cigar. He soon let out a loud chuckle.

"Nigga! Shut the fuck up! You gon get us caught!" I snarled.

"You must think I'm as retarted as I pretend to be! Nigga, that ain't no damn Ayani. That's Chanel."

"N-No it's not..."

"Nigga, miss me with that bullshit..." He went to the backseat of the van and pulled out another body bag. "THIS is Ayani. I know all about ya'll little plan, fuck boy. It's over!"

Shit....

In an instant, he kicked Ayani's actual body bag inside the container along with Chanel's body.

"Oops. I almost forgot...." In that one second, he kicked me inside with their body's and closed and locked the container.

When he made sure it was securely locked, he pulled out his gun and shot three bullets inside of the box. The three bullets hit me in the right thigh, left shoulder and stomach.

I then heard his van start and the tires screech.

It was all over from now....

For all of us.

I guess this is the reward for doing Satan's Dirty Laundry