Chapter 15

-Indiana's POV-

So, here we are in a holding cell inside of California State Juvenile Detention Center. Even when Tyler was dead, he caused problems in my life. How could someone just be so cruel to someone he claims he loved?

"Indiana...." Jacob whispered.

"What?" I said annoyed

"I uh- just wanted to apologize for this week and...for getting us stuck in here"

"You think an apology is gonna get us out of this cell? No! Its not! I mean..look at us! We're pathetic criminals and we're probably gonna be here forever! "

"They can't convict us without evidence! " he then lowered his voice to a whisper, "I left no witness or any fingerprints. How could they say its us? Cause of another gang member being a snitch? "

I sat and thought for a moment, maybe he was right.

"I'm trusting you. If we end of staying here, I will personally make sure I chop your balls off and make you choke on them."

"Oh, I love you too,Indi." He smirked

"Yeah, yeah.." I smirked, "I love you too, Senor Burrito "

He laughed, "Senor Burrito? "

"Aye, that's Skye and Nene "

"Oh, speaking of our friends, did you know Jay and Bri go out?"

"Whaaat? Imma beat Jay ass, he ain't tell me nothing! " I laughed.

-Prince's POV-

We talked more, catching up on things. We were no longer jealous enemies, but we were bestfriends again. But, at the back of my mind, for the past 3 months, everyday, I just wanted her to realize that I liked her. Maybe even loved her. Sure, I could get any girl in Lakefield, but I wanted her. Jada, at first made me fall for her, but then I saw what she did to Indiana at dinner that night. I found it disgusting for a girl to be catty and jealous for someone who isn't paying them any attention. I know what I gotta do when and if I get out of here.

*6 Hours Later *

We were awaken by out cell being opened. I looked at watch and it was 3 fucking am >_>

"Jacob E Perez and Indiana S Williams? " A correction officer let us out the holding cell., "There is no evidence against you in the murder of Tyler Jones so you are both free to go"

-Indiana's POV-

I smiled and practically skipped out of the cell. I changed out of this dirty, blue jail outfit and back into the outfit Niko bought me :) I met up with Prince inside of the squad car. We were no longer suspects!

We got back to Niko's house an hour later. It was 4am, and we cautiously made our way upstairs. When we made our way to the top, we turned, faced eachother, and hugged.

"I'm glad we're bestfriends again" I smiled

"Me too" he smiled.

We started walking in opposite directions. But, we weren't going to Niko's and Jada's rooms. We were going to our guest rooms for once.

"Hey, Indi? "

"Yes, Prin-"

I was cut off by him yanking my arm, spinning me into him, and then him crashing his lips onto mine. (A/N: Had this happen to me ;) lmaoo) We kissed for a solid 2 minutes. I pulled away.

"Jake...we-we can't do this. "

"What do you mean? You have feelings for him?" He snorted.

"Well, 8 hours ago, I just accepted to be his girlfriend-"

"Wow....Goodnight. Just forget this even happened."

"Prince...."

"Just go to bed already, damn!" He slammed his room door.

I went to my room, closed the door, and slid against it.

Why must my life be so complicated?