Chapter 36

*Next Morning*

-Prince's POV-

"Listen, I don't want any type. of relationship with you. Ever. So drop it or I drop you." Ayani threatened.

"Oh, really? You think you can just drop me that easily? You always come for more. You're nothing without me." I chuckled.

She scoffed and got out of my bed.

"I'm getting out of here. For good." She slammed the door.

"Good! That's always why I have Indiana." I yelled.

"What the fuck ever, Jacob."

"Stupid bitch." I mumbled. I quickly threw on some sweats and my Nirvana crewneck.

I grabbed an apple off the fruit bowl in the kitchen and left Roc go to Indiana's house. I needed to think of a good excuse. Fast. Before I knew it, I was on her doorstep. I took out a spare key from on top of the door frame and entered her house. I want to surprise her about how in here. When she wakes up next to me, I'll apologize then and say I've been there all night. I quickly and quietly tipped up the stairs. I heard her parents leave for work behind me. If I would've hesitated another second, they might have found me. I brushed off the thought, and continued towards her room. I heard her giggle so I pressed my ear to the door.

"C-Chres stop " She laughed.

I walked in and saw Roc on top of Indiana.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I barked.

They stopped dead in their tracks.

"Jacob? What the hell are you doing in my house?!?" She yelled.

I ignored her and Roc got up.

"Get out Princeton. She already knows about you and Ayani. She wants nothing to do with you. You're a filthy piece of shit for doing this to her. Now, get to stepping. " He opened the door motioning for me to get out.

I chuckled, "I want her to tell me that. Tell me you don't love me, baby."

I looked her straight in the eyes. There was no way she could lie to me.

"I love you,Jacob" She said.

A smile formed and I went to go kiss her- but she stopped me.

"But I'm not IN-LOVE with you anymore. You hurt me even more than Niko did. But, I forgive you."

I looked stunned. She wasn't lying. I messed up. Really really bad. And to top this all off....

"I like Roc now. I can't say I'm in-love yet...but if he keeps playing his cards right...."

"What?!? You slept with my girlfriend? " I grew angry.

"Hold up. Need I remind you about Hoelani? You're a selfish, egotistical bastard! I'm sad we're even friends!" Roc said.

We stepped into eachothers' faces ready to throw punches.

"Okay, I've had enough. Either you get out or I press charges for trespassing." Indiana said.

"Fine!" I yelled and left.

What the hell was going on in my life? Ayani doesn't want me. Indiana hates me. What the hell did I do? I feel so guilty and dirty. Everything Roc said was true. I am egotistical and selfish. And now I know that she'll never be able to love me again. I can't believe Roc betrayed me on top of that. Ugh, fuck my life.

-Roc's POV-

"You like me?" I asked dumbfounded

I never even knew that she did. Because, maybe if I'd known sooner. Nene and I may have never happened. I had a big crush on Indiana for a long while, but Prince liked her too, and I know how he gets about me and the girls that he likes.

*Flashback 2 years ago*

We were all in KOL at the time, and maybe once in a while, we would have a girl who one of us would really like. So, it was up to us to back off and let whichever one of us to have the girl. Well, I was madly in love with a girl named Kiara. We had begun dating and everything had been perfect. But Prince had just always been jealous because of the lifestyle I have. I wasn't in the gang for brotherhood or for money. Money was never an issue for my family. But, I just did it because I had to. It's the same reason why Prod joined. That's why he was my main friend. The one I truly trusted. But, anyway, one day Kiara found out she was pregnant. But, I wasn't the only Guy who could possibly be the child's father. Prince was also eligible because he'd been sleeping with Kiara behind my back for the past 6 months. Mind you, Kiara and I were in 10 months of our relationship. Well, the results turned out that neither of us were her baby's father but it was another guy who doesn't even live in South Central. I swore to never forgive Jacob for doing this to me. He took my first love from me. Even if she turned out to be a slut, she was still my first love.

*End of Flashback *

"Chres? Chres?" Indiana tried getting my attention.

She smirked and pecked my lips softly.

I grinned, "That's it? Just a Peck?"

I grabbed her waist and she hooked her arms around my neck. I kissed her lips and I felt her crack a smile halfway through the kiss. This allowed me to slip my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues swirled around and it tasted like sweet mints. (A/N : OMFG THAT MOMENT *_* lmfaoo)

Her phone rang a few minutes later, and after a few moments she said that she had to go for a babysitting job soon.

She went to get ready while I went out to get us breakfast from Dunkin Donuts. I put on my OFWGKTA hoodie and some grey sweats. I jogged out for a mile to get our Dunkin Donuts. On my jog back, I got a text message.

-Text-

"Hey, Chres. How would you rate Indiana? Lmao" -A

-End Text-

What the fuck? This had to be Ray just trying to pull something funny. Maybe Prod may have told him about my date with Indi. I shrugged it off and continued jogging back. Pretty Little BS. I chuckled.