Chapter 3

-Prince's POV-

I was about 9 years old when I last saw my mother. I was too young time understand at the time, but now I know that she was taken away to a mental hospital. It hurt me, because for so many years I believed what they told me. What did they tell me? She didn't want me. That I was the bastard child. That I was useless. And it didnt help that my father wasn't in my life. From when I was 5 months old, my father denied me because I was too "Mexican " but that's what my mom's heritage was. My abuela (grandmother ) really took care of me and raised me. But lets be honest, a woman can't raise a man. So, at 13.there I was , approaching a gang from Compton with a soft voice and small body. But they took me in and taught me how to survive. But, I had to do some things that I'M not very proud of. All the lives I've ruined and crimes I committed, I deserved to have someone who made me happy taken away from me. Wait, what am I saying? I just wanna get revenge and settle the score. NOT just save Indiana. This was all business. I don't care about anyone else but myself and the gang. Everyone else can drop dead for all the fucking care. I'll smoke a blunt with their ashes, honestly.

I sighed. A part of me wished I was just a normal kid. I wish I would've followed the right path. I just wish things would have been done differently. I just wish I could start over...