Chapter 23

-Indiana's POV-

I woke up next to Princeton. I didn't want to wake him so I left him a note and got my suitcase. As much as I'd love to stay at Jake's house forever, I had to go home. Prince fixed my car last night, so I put my suitcase in the back and drove home. As soon as I walked in the door, my mom gave me a disgusted look.

"Where were you?" She said arms folded.

"I was at Niko's house..."

Well, it wasn't a COMPLETE lie.

"That's a fucking lie!" She slapped me, "Niko came over yesterday and Thursday looking for you. Where the hell where you?"

I held my cheek, "I was at Jacob's house...."

"Who the hell is Jacob? I'd it that.boy you went to the beach with 4 months ago?!?!?" She became angry, "I don't ever want you around that boy, Indiana! "

"But I love him!" I yelled back at her.

She paused and looked at me. We stared at eachother for a good 2 minutes. And then she just left and went to her room.

My dad walked in and hugged me. He was too tired from his job to even ask what was going on. He grabbed some coffee out his travel cup and put on his coat to prepare for another stressful day of work. When he left, I dragged my suitcase upstairs . I laid across my bed, and looked up at the ceiling.

"Uh, I leave him alone and he still bothers me...."

-Jacob's POV-

I woke up and saw that Indiana wasn't by me. I was sorta sad that she had to go home today, but maybe I could just chill for a while. Everyone's been in my face nowadays and I'm.just happy that I could be alone for a while.

To be continued....(another filler ughh; but good stuff coming up ;) )