Chapter 9

-Indiana's POV-

He pulled me to the side of the hallway.

"Um..excuse us a second." I smiled.

As soon as they were out if sight, my smile turned into a scowl.

"What are you doing here?!?" He said.

"Um..Ace asked me to come over so I did.But I don't see how its your buisness " I snapped

"So what! " he snapped back.

"You act like your my boyfriend or something! Quit being so damn jealous! You don't see me confronting you about whoever the hell she is!"

"OH, and IM the one who's jealous? "

"I could honestly care less about you and her."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really" I snatched my arm away from his grip,faked a smile, and walked to the dining room.

"Well see " He laughed to himself.

I sat down next to Ace, and moments later Prince joined us. He smiled at the girl and we began passing around plates of mashed potatoes with gravy , biscuits and chicken .

"Soo, Indiana have you met my daughter Jada? "

"Oh, no. Nice to meet you though " I smiled

"Same" she pulled off a fake smile.

Okay?

We said grace, and then began eating, making small talk here and there

"So, can you stay over this week?" Ace asked.

"Oh .Yeah! My parents said it was a great idea" I smiled

Prince almost choked on his chicken.

"You okay there?" Mr.W asked

"Yeah. I'm good. Thanks" He shot me a quick glare and I fake smiled back.

"Want some water?" I motioned for the pitcher smirking.

"No, I'm fine" he said coldly

Ace and I finished our plates up first and took them to the kitchen. When everyone else finished, we cleared off the tables and began washing the dishes. I "accidentally" pressed.the spray nozzle and sprayed it all over Ace. He smirked and gave me a look before grabbing the nozzle and spraying me back. We both laughed and then I smacked him with a soap filled foam sponge.

"Ooh. I see you play a little dirty" he laughed and sprayed me again.

"You have no idea " I winked, pmand began running.

He chased after me and we ran all over the house , laughing. After a few tries, Niko caught up to Mr and hugged me from behind laughing

"Gotcha " He laughed

I giggled more as everyone looked at us, smiling. Well, not everyone ------

"You two are just having too much fun." Ms.W laughed , "I like you, I haven't see Niko smile this much in a year"

I blushed, "Aww thank-you. You're really cool Ms.W"

"Feel free to call me Mama. Now you two get cleaned up. Indiana do you have clothes for the week? "

" Yeah, they're in my car." I opened the door, "I'll be right back"

I closed the door behind me, but I heard it open again . Here he comes I mentally sighed.

"What the fuck was that?" Prince said annoyed.

"I was just having fun. Calm down"

"Yeah, too much fun."

"And? Its none of your concern honestly "

"We went over this. I don't care "

"You know what, why don't you get out of my personal buisness and work on your own damn life " I got my small suitcase and brushed past him.

Moments later, Prince came back inside.

"You know, that's a great idea. Maybe I'll stay over this week too."

I froze on the steps. Angry boiled inside me. But I let it go. He wants to play?

Well,two can play that game.