Chapter 29

-Indiana's POV-

Everyone (including Myles) walked in Ray and Tay's room about an hour later. I'm guessing they all took Jay's van. Everyone talked for awhile before Tay got up.

"Alright. So, we're gonna play "Too Hot" , but there's a plot twist " He smirked.

"What KIND of plot twist, Taylor? " Micah asked

"Well....." He smirked again. "If you lose a round, you have to do a dare if you fail or refuse to do the dare, then you have to take a few gulps of this here Lemon Ciroc" He dangled a large party bottle in his hand.

"Okay....continue..." I spoke for everyone.

"All couples are suspended until the end of the game...."

Every girlfriend snapped their necks towards their boyfriend and vice-versa.

"Chill...I can't do that" Prod said.

"Well, it's 3 single guys in this room. Its unfair if its just a couples game, and it's less exciting." Jay explained

"Well...he does have a point" Roc shrugged.

"I'm in....no jealousy." Prince said.

"Sure" Everyone else shrugged.

"Aight. Lets get to it. Jay draw in everybody's name. A boys' pile and a girls' pile. " Tay ordered.

Jay quickly jotted down names and dropped them into 2, large clear bowls. It felt like it was a reaping like in the Hunger Games.

"Aight. Now, Myles, you chose two names."

Myles reached into each bowl and pulled out two names.

"Jason and Nene "

Jason and Nene both put their hands behind their backs and began making out. They had to stay like this for 2 minutes straight without touching eachother.

Jason's hand wanted to break free, but he kept them behind his back.

"2mins up!!" Tay shouted.

"Aight. Next is Prod and Micah."

Prod lost so he had to drink the Ciroc.

The next couples were

Ray and Bri

Myles and Skye

Prince and Nene

Tay and Bri

Myles and Me

Roc and Micah

Prince and Bri

And so far, no-one had lost.

"Okay.....Jake and Indi." Myles called out.

Prince and I put our hands behind our backs, and began. First, it was just innocent, but as the minute passed by....things got just a little carried away. I just had to put my arms around his neck. The way he kissed me was just- wow. But, as my arms touched the microhairs of his neck, his hands tugged at my waist

"You both lose!!!" Someone yelled.

We both took gulps of Ciroc and went back to our original seating.

We played for another hour before everyone had to go home. (11pm curfew >_>)

We walked back to Prince's car and drove back to my place.

"Jacob, spend the night with me?" I asked, sweetly

"Yeah, babe" He smirked, "you must be scared to be home alone."

"Pftt. Tuhhh. Haa. Me? Naaa "

"Uh-huh" he chuckled, parking infront of my house.

He carried me from the car into my house and up to my bedroom.

"So, I actually have some big news to tell you" He smiled and sat on my bed

"Okay, like what?" I sat on his lap and laid my head on his chest.

"Well, the guys and I are forming a group. And we're gonna start posting some videos on YouTube."

"Like, a boy band?"

"Well, I guess." He shrugged. " Craig will be lead Singer, ofcourse"

"Prod can sing? Wow. Well, I know y'all gonna kill it ! Y'all come up with a group name?"

"Nah, not yet."

I yawned, "I'm tired Princeton Charming "

"Okay, baby."

I hopped.off his lap and went and changed into my Grey Boyshorts and Grey tank. I tied my hair into a high ponytail. But, eh. It was gonna get messed up anyways. I came out the bathroom, and hopped into bed, where Jacob was already nice and cozy. I snuggled up next to him and smiled.

He looked me right in the eyes, "I Love You."

"I Love You, too " I finally said.

And I meant every word.

He Loves Me <3 and I Love Him too <3