Epilogue

3 Years Later

After that eventful day in Atlanta. Indiana managed to escape. She was unaware what had happened to Prince and the guys, besides Roc and Ray telling her to run back to the house and to find Prod .

It took Indiana 3 days to find her way back to the Atlanta compound. She was a dirty and bloody mess. She cleaned up and went to the secret vaults to find the money to buy the guys a good lawyer. She also found out that Prod and the girls were in a horrible car accident. Only 2 girls survived out of the four and Prod miraculously survived although he fell in and out of comas for a week.

5 months later, the trial began. The boys, including Prod, were brought up on Homicide charges, assault charges, drug. charges, and gang related activity. However, with little to no evidence for Roc , Prod and Ray they served no time. Prince, however, was brought up on manslaughter charges,  a lesser deal than for homicide Because they could only find evidence that he killed Wesley out of self defense. Prince received a sentence of 8 years in state prison.

Because of good behavior and taking courses in jail to lessen his sentence, Prince was released on probation - only serving 2 1/2 years in prison.

When Prince was released he found the shock of his life. All of the boys were there, But their was no sign of Indiana. His heart fell a little bit, Because he knew that they were engaged and were soon to marry, But she wasn't there.

The boys flew Prince back to Los Angelos to his own private beach house Indiana had purchased for him while he was incarcerated. When he walked into the house, he smelled the same sweet perfume Indiana always wore. He raced into the kitchen and found the love of his life dancing around with a 3 year old girl.

The little girl smiled and said "Daddy! you're home!  " and his tears welled up with eyes. Indiana was 7 weeks pregnant with Princess when Prince was first incarcerated.

"I Love You Jacob " Indiana ran and kissed him passionately "Welcome Home ."

"I love you Dada " Princess smiled hugging her father's neck.

----------

who knew a thug could find true love?