Chapter 38

-Indiana's POV-

I let out a loud scream. Attached to the text message was a picture of my parents. Both of their heads were completely chopped off, and a machete laid on top of my mom's body. The guys all rushed upstairs with concerned looks on their faces. Prince grabbed the phone out my hand and Prod consoled me. 

"Guys! Read this!" Prince said, concerned.

Prod passed me over to Ray and grabbed the phone from Prince.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I killed you parents and your crew is next too." He read aloud, he looked at the picture in disgust and he showed the guys.

"Fuck!" Roc yelled in anger while punching the wall.

Prince gave him a confused look and rolled his eyes.

"Is that text message with  the letter A at the end?" He asked.

"H-How'd you know?" I sniffled.

" I got a text this morning. Someone knew that I spent the night at your house."

"Wait! You FUCKED her? You bastard!" Prince charged towards him.

Ray held him back, "Whoa there, you and I both know that that ain't a smart move. Chill out."

"No,we didn't have sex! I just went an cheered her up trying to help her get over you fucking up!" Roc yelled.

"Oh, like you fucked up with Nene?" 

"That's none of your fucking business what happened with Nene and I. You better watch your fucking mouth, nigga."

"I'm not scared of your punk ass. If it wasnt for Ray pinning me up against this wall, you'd been in a body bag shipped back to belieze or where-ever the fuck you came from."

"And like you know where the fuck you came from? Tuh, let me not even go there and hurt your damn feelings."

"Oh, word?"

"ENOUGH!" I yelled, "My parents are fucking DEAD. They're never fucking coming back! And ya'll are sitting here arguing over someone who doesn't even belong to you! Ya'll are so selfish!"

"We're selfish?!? We all had to leave our family, our whole life in fucking L.A ! Just for fucking with you!" Prince spat.

I became quiet. What he said had really cut me deep. I walked up to him and punched him in his face. " Fuck you." I spat.

I raced downstairs and out to the balcony. I couldn't believe all of this is happening. Just yesterday, I was having the time of my life with my new guy bestfriend. And now, I'm in Atlanta with four boys I havent even known for a year for another 6 months because someone's out to kill us. My new life honestly sucked. I stayed out on the patio, soaking my feet in the pool. I sighed and finally decieded to go to my room. Everyone was most likely in their own bedrooms, sound asleep. I tipped upstairs and saw Prod up on my bed.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"Hey. Where did you go?" He asked.

"I was just out on the patio..thinking."

"Or crying...." 

"Something like that..." I managed to smirk.

"Look, I know things are tough now. And Roc and Prince aren't making it any easier with all the bitching and complaining they"re doing now. But, things will become alot better once we get this whole situation under control. "

"I hope so, Craig. I hope so." 

"They will. I mean, the guys and I got the deal with Interscope....we get to start fresh...we get to meet new people...."

"Wait, what"d you say?"  I grew a smile.

"We get to start fresh...meet new people....."

"No, before that!"

"Oh, we got the deal with Interscope.." He grinned.

"

"AHHHH! OMG THAT'S AMAZING!" I shouted and hugged him,

He laughed, "But shh...the guys don't know yet!" 

I giggled,"Haha, okay."

"Wasn't you just crying before?"

"Oh, worddddd." I chuckled, "But, I"m gonna head to bed"

He kissed my forehead, " Goodnight Sis."

"Night Craig"

------------

*Next Day : 8am*

I was walking from the office to my new homeroom class. Yes, we were hiding out, but we still had to go to school. The guys all had different homerooms, so we ended up having to split up. Great, his was the second time this year I've had to be the "new girl". But, hopefully, things would be different. I wore tribal leggings, and a sheer white sleeveless blouse with a black strapless underneath. I had on a gold chain and my hair was in a high extra-large sock bun. On top of that, I wore my black Louboutin's. I may have been doing the most, but I dont care because I know I looked good. Most of the guys looked in my direction while others played no mind. I could already pick out the stereotypes. I noticed Chad Vuitton looking me up and down. I"ve only seen him around instagram but he was pretty cute. But, he always seemed like the player type to be honest. 

"Excuse me? Miss?" I heard him say as I walked passed him.

I turned around and in my most innocent voice I answered, "Yes?"

"Um...you dropped your phone. "

"Thanks." I said, getting it from him.

"You seem new, but I'm Chad." He smiled.

"I know." I smiled and walked away.

He seemed confused as to why I didn't throw myself at him and tell him my name, but that's usually how you let guys like him know you're different from the other girls around here.Some of the other girls were already giving me death glares and were jealous that Chad talked to me. Um..okay? 

I walked into my homeroom class and walked to the teachers desk. I noticed a group of boys staring at my body. I walked over to the section they were in.

"Staring in impolite you know, and it could get you in alot of trouble."

"That body could get me in a lot of trouble." One boy said, licking his lips.

"Whatever" I said walking away.

This was gonna be a L O N G day.