Chapter 49

Escape

Indiana

We all loaded and strapped ourselves up with the remaining weapons in the house. There wasn't a huge selection to choose from, but with the guys' weapons plus the ones Wesley kept in the house, we were greatly supplied. As Rayan and I got into the van, tensions were at an all time high. To be honest, I don't think Ray was being selfish, I just think he wanted to accomplish something and the guys were holding him back from showing what he's capable of . Rayon's exterior looks very soft because of his pretty boy features, but he can make you fear him. I've never seen him strike fear into someone as much as he did Bella a while earlier.

I smiled weakly at Ray, trying to assure him that I didn't think his plan was stupid. Don't get me twisted though, I still don't like the fact that I was used as bait, but what can I do? I'm kept safe now, that's all that matters. 

"So, where is he?" Prod asked.

"Mognolia Woods" Ray replied.

Prod simply nodded and starting taking the root towards the woods.

"S-So how'd you know where he has Jaden?" I asked.

"I tracked his phone. It's off - but I can still track him. I was smart enough to do that so I'd know where he was just in case Wesley handled him. "

"Smart. I'll give you props, nigga." Roc replied.

Ray simply nodded. That's all he wanted, was for the guys to acknowledge his effort.

Prince

I have truly doubted Rayan this whole time. This little nigga pulled all this off without the help of us. He was the mastermind behind all of this and the only one able to save Indiana. But, now that I'm here, I have a chance to get rid of the motherfucker who caused harm to my baby girl. I want his head and I want his blood to run. He had no mercy or negotiations about Indi, so why should I have mercy or negotiations with his life?

The van stopped, cutting off the various scenarios on how I would make Welsey's  ass suffer. Would I burn him alive? Torture him like Liam Neeson in the movie "Taken "? Bury him alive? My mind traveled darker and darker.

Car doors slammed and I came back to reality. I stepped out of the van and immediately inhaled smoke. Ray tracked Jaden directly where the fire was. A second van stopped and out came Bella. She ran full force into the fire and began digging with her bare nails. As the flames rose higher, there was nothing we could do. Her body slowly roasted as her body became coated with flames & smoke. Soon after, we were hit with the foul odor of burnt flesh. Indiana didn't even blink. I carried her away to the van as she whispered to herself. Bella and Jaden were the true Bonnie & Clyde. Despite all the past beef I had respect for him. He never let anyone hurt Bella. Rest In Peace, homie.

Prod

Damn, man. I sighed at the mess of a scene it was. Bella and Jaden just died together in front of our eyes. This is crazy. I shook my head a final time and hopped in the van where 4 girls were here. 2 of them being the Caucasian girl and the Asian girl with the dyed hair. The Asian girl sobbed against the window. I revved up the engine and prepared to follow the route to help the girls go somewhere safe as Bella should have been doing.

"Excuse me? Where are you taking us?" I heard behind me.

"Somewhere safe, I'm not here to hurt you or to let anything else happen to you"

"what's your name? "

"Why does it matter? " I challenged

"I just want to know so I can thank God for sending you to save and protect us "

I paused,stunned in her answer "my -My name is Craig. and yours? "

"Why does it matter? " she snapped at me playfully.

"Ha ha. Cute " I replied, rolling my eyes. 

"My name is Jasmine."

"nice to meet you Jasm- "

pow!pow!pow!pow!

Four shots rang out as we lost control of the car. The van then ran into a ditch and flipped over a total of 3 times before I lost consciousness.

Indiana

We stood with  fierceness in our eyes. The gloomy weather perfectly fit the theme for what was gonna go down today. Wesley grinned at all of what he's destroyed. but we didn't back down. I was no longer afraid. I had become stronger. I knew I had to fight anyone in the way of my genuine happiness. I am sick of being pushed around. Time to do things for me. I gazed upon Wesley and his crew. I had never seen the others that were standing with him. It made me furious how he can stand here and smirk; how he can laugh and feel satisfied at the destruction he's caused. That sadistic bastard.

Being angered at my own thoughts, I lunged towards Wesley without warning. Roc ran after me and grabbed me before Wesley could shoot.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU SICK TWISTED DIRTY DICK BITCH! " I yelled in pain.

His smirked turned into a look of fury. He quickly flashed back to that dirty smirk

"My dick wasn't dirty when you were taking it though. You picked a good one, Prince. She was nice and tight. And she tasted like strawberry. Just like you like. Oh, and her cu-- «

Out of nowhere, Wesley's crew started firing rounds. Immediately Roc & I acted by responding back with shots of our own. 3 went down before Roc fell to the ground. However, he still keep shooting knocking another 2 down. I began to back up as Wesley's crew planned to shoot at close range. 3 more went down from Prince and Ray's side. I shot two from a distance and made sure not to kill them, but to just injure them.

Wesley looked around. Only 2 in his crew were breathing, but they were only injured. The rest were all dead. Not that he really cares, my inner thoughts spat. He looked through all of us. Roc was shot in the leg, Ray in the arm, and Prod just never showed up. Something isn't right, either. Prod would have been here by now. Something big happened. I thought again.

"Let's do this like men. I want the girl, you want the girl. Then lets  fight for her...no strings attached."Wesley reasoned.

"Hand over all of your weapons. " I demanded.

Surprisingly,.they all agreed to handing in their weapons and fighting fair. Soon enough, Prince and Wesley began fighting one-on-one. I watched as Prince struggled to get the few punches in that he did. But, it only took him 3 powerful punches to make Wesley surrender.

Prince left Wesley laying on the ground before he gave him onr final speech.

"I told you not to fuck with me and mine. I told you I would kill your ass if you even fucking breathed too hard around her. I promised you I would kill you. and now it's time to live up to that. "

Wesley spat blood on the side of him. "The truth of the matter is, you'll never have the throne. You can kill me, but you'll still never get to have the throne. See you in hell you mexican motherfucker."

Prince cocked back his gun. "Meet you there, bitch ass."

Pow!Pow!Pow!

3 shots in the chest and Wesley died. Just like that.

"Atlanta Police! Drop the weapon and put your hands behind your back!"