Chapter 43

-Prince's POV-

The car ride was relly silent. Indiana seemed to be in deep thought so I didn't try to bother her. But when she pressed her head against the window and began sobbing, I interferred with her thoughts. I didn't like to see my baby girl hurt, I was too used to seeing that lately. But, it just seems like it's all just crashing down on her. Her parents dying, me running around acting crazy, everyone whispering in her ear about what she should do. It's alot to handle mentally.

"Baby, what's wrong? 

"Well, I was thinking about your story and about how similar it is to mine....I tried to commit suicide once," 

I stopped the car and turned to look at her, "Do you feel comfortable telling me?"

She nodded, and then began speaking to me. The story goes, that She was happy living in Detroit. That was, until her abusive boyfriend Tyler stepped into the picture. It's almost repetitive, when things get complicated, the guy always turns against his girlfriend. Well, the complication was that Tyler's parents had died in a plane crash coming home from a buisness trip. They were very wealthy and well-known local celebrities in Detroit. After that, Tyler became controlling and every day afterschool, she would come home to him yelling, screaming, hitting, and ordering her around like a slave. She did this everyday afterschool until about 10pm, when she would go home. And even then, he would harass her by sneaking into her house and raping her. Eventually, the dumbass came home drunk one night, and forgot to use protection. This lead to Indiana becoming pregnant. At 6 months, she told Tyler. He got angry with her and pushed her down a flight of stairs in his house. He left her there for 9 hours, unconsious on the floor and she was bleeding. His aunt stopped by, and found her on the floor bleeding. She called for an ambulance. 2 Days later, Indiana woke up from the coma. However, her baby did not survive. To this day, she still struggles with the loss of her baby. She's hated Tyler ever since and had a restraining order put out against him. That's when she moved to L.A and the story follows.

It's almost as if we had the same life, and it's crazy. I pulled into the driveway and we talked upstairs to go cuddle together. When I opened the door, 5 male figures were at the door with guns pointing in our faces. One of them grabbed Indiana. I charged towards him and the other three went and held me down. I was powerless because I wasn't armed and the guys weren't here to help me. They punched and kicked me, I did the best I could, but it was obvious that I couldn't fight 3 men all at once with just my fist. Through my distorted vision, I saw them take Indiana to a large black van."

"Jacob! JACOB! HELP ME! PRINCE, PLEASE!" She yelled for me.

"Shut up, bitch!" One man barked, slapping her.

My adrenaline pumped and I pushed 2 of the men off of me. I fought with them until I unarmed one. I shot one in the leg and pistol whipped the other. The last guy had unarmed me again, and he pistol-whipped me since I used all the bullets. He ran away on foot while I layed unconsious.

They took her from me and I might never see her again. Her last words haunted me.

"Jacob! JACOB! HELP ME! PRINCE, PLEASE!" She yelled for me.

I'm gonna find you, baby girl. No matter who I have to kill