Chapter 13

*Next Morning *

-Ace's POV-

I woke up cuddled next to Indiana. I wanted to do something special to make up for the Jada incident. I don't know why my sister feels so threatened by her. I mean..she does have that Prince dude. But.then again, Prince was ignorning her lately. Anyways, I took a shower, and got dressed. I wore my.black PSOE crewneck and red skinnys and my breds. I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad had already left for work...perfect. My friend Danielle and her boyfriend Issa are gonna watch Nikole. What? Nikole acts like a real baby, might as well treat her as one. And I mean, they had experience having a beautiful 1year old daughter Isa Marie.

Indiana came downstairs dressed in a red PSOE crewneck and skinnys and her red combat boots.

She laughed "GoodMorning Twin"

"Pardon the swaggy baby" I laughed.

She came and wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and laid her on the counter then kissed her. She smiled halfway through the kiss then began kissing me again. Things became intense. Which ended up with our crewnecks on the floor. Thankgod Prince took Jada to the movies.

I pulled away, trying not to go to a point that would heat things up. I didn't really wanna stop and neither did she, but we weren't dating. Well atleast not yet ;) I'm working on it.

She hopped off the counter, "I'm hungry"

I laughed, "Cmon I'm gonna take you to Denny's "

"Yayyyy! " she skipped around.

We put on our crewnecks, and headed out the door with Nikole. A few minutes later, we arrived at Denny's. Issa and Danielle were gonna meet us there along with Jacob L., Jacquees, Torian Sellers, Alix Lapri, Jasmine V,and Shamiek Moore . We saw what table they were sitting and joined them.

"Wassup y'all?" I said to everyone.

"Hey Ace! " They replied.

-Indiana's POV-

I stood sort of awkward next to Niko. All of these people were famous. Well, except Isaa's girlfriend. But, you get it.

"Oh, sorry babe. Guys, this is Indiana. My baby's momma. " he laughed

I smiled , "Heey"

"I love your outfits! " Jasmine giggled.

"Thanks " Ace and I blushed at the same time.

We sat down and ordered, then we went into our own little conversations. I really like Jasmine. She was really sweet and had a nice personality. So did Jessica and Danielle. We were all talking about Tyga and Chris Brown. (A/N: Lawddd lmaoo)

Our food came and the conversation kind of died down. We plays no game with food! Every now and then, I would peep Ace staring at me. And Jacob would have to make him snap out of it . It was actually really cute how we acted towards eachother. But I was confused on our whole relationship, were we together ? Or were we just fooling around? I don't know. But I just want to be Primo's girl.....