Chapter 18

-Prince's POV-

I kissed her forehead, instead and laid beside her. My conscious was telling me two things; 1.) She wasn't ready and 2.) She's not like the other girls I've dated. She's the one who's worth it.

She cuddled against me and cried. I put my arm around her for comfort and used my other hand to wipe away her tears.

"Shh ... its gonna be okay. "

I can't believe this. Me, of all people,actually had feelings. STRONG feelings;for someone else other than Abuelita or Mama, or myself . (A/N: Grandma and Mom) I was falling hard for her, and she's the first girl to ever do that to me.

She looked at me and smiled. Almost like she knew what I was thinking. I looked into her eyes, and they were a shade lighter than before. She was absolutely beautiful. When, even on the inside, she felt so...ugly.

"Um, let me show you to the guest room." I got up.

She grabbed my arm,"No! I mean...can I stay in here..." she blushed.

"Aww, you wanna stay in Daddy Princeton's room?" I smirked, leaning against my wall.

"Daddy Princeton?" She laughed,"Never that babe."

She moved closer to where I was standing on the wall. I pushed her body onto mine by grabbing her hips. She bit her lip.

"Don't do that, baby. That's my job."

She blushed and we began a makeout session.

-Indiana's POV-

For almost a half-hour, Jacob and I were making out in his bedroom. This time, I only felt the passion that I hid away so long. The same passion that's been holding in since he risked his life saving mine a few months ago.

His hands were securely wrapped around my waist, his fingers dancing around my soon-to-be apparent curves. He smiled through the kiss as we kept going. His peppermint gum-flavoring still lingered in his mouth. The sweetness of his tongue just made me want to kiss him even more.

We broke away, And Prince began to kiss me in the weak spot of my neck. As soon as his lips touched there, shivers went down my spine. He smiled, his teeth scraping gently against my neck. He swirled his tongue over my neck and trailed little kisses along my neck-spot. I tilted my head back in pleasure. He smiled even more, knowing he had this effect on me. I tugged on his shirt and he pulled it off. For a guy without much muscle to him, he was still pretty fit ;)

"Your turn" he smirked.

He took off my shirt. He stood there and admired my body. I didn't have much body to me either, I was just average, but he stared at me as if there was ultimate beauty he had seen in me.

"You're so beautiful, Indiana. Why are you so insecure about yourself?"

I looked up at him, how could he have possibly known..?

"I'm not.." I lied.

He tilted my chin with his finger (A/N: In real life Prince is 5'2 lol; but lets says he's 5'8 in the story ;) )

"Baby, its okay. I know you're insecure, but just know that you're beautiful. And noone can tell you less."

He planted a kiss on my lips, and then Prince's mom called us for dinner.

We put on our tops, and walked downstairs. A bunch of people were in the living room. They all turned and looked at us, mostly me.

"Mom, you called the family?" Prince groaned.

"Yes! This is a big event! They have to meet her,hijo! She's wonderful! " she cooed.

Jacob rolled his eyes and I laughed.

Whelps, this should be an interesting dinner....