Chapter 35

-Indiana's POV-

I got home and put all my stuff away. I pulled out a wine-colored dress which hugged my body. I also took out my gold accessories. I laid out my jewelry carefully and hung up my dress. I decided to call Prince and he said he'd be here in an hour and a half. I took advantage and began to prep myself. I took a shower and straightened my hair. I cute fresh, new bangs and applied my new set of Mac Makeup. Lastly, I carefully put on my dress and put on my gold jewelry. I called Prince to let him know I was ready, but everytime I called it went straight to his voicemail.

-Prince's POV-

"Daddy! " Ayani moaned out in pleasure

I had to say, this girl could hypnotize me with just one blink of an eye. Ayani was the best I ever had. And she didn't ask question, which made it alot easier for me to hook up with her. But, I've always wanted much more than just a hook up with Ayani. Indiana was the last thing on my head. Literally ;) . I turned off my phone because I was a little tied up right now, if you know what I mean. Ayani began to ride me, bouncing up and down and deepening the sex. By the way things were going, Indiana would be lucky to smell me.

-Roc's POV-

"Did you tell her, Craig?" I asked.

"I didn't have the heart to. She was just so happy and I just couldn't be the one to ruin her happiness. I just couldn't, Chres!"

I sighed, "It's fine Prod. I understand. But Prince isn't going to tell her. You know how egotistical he is."

"I know. But, I think you should tell her. She'd be hurt even more if we knew and we let it continue. We care about her too much to just let some dumb shit like this pass." Ray said.

"True. Aight, I gotta go. Deuces y'all."

I hung up and drove over to Indiana's place. When I got there, I stayed in my Benz and pulled out my IPhone. I dialed Prince once more, giving him a final chance. It answered immediately and all I heard was Ayani and Prince moaning. That motherfucker.

"You fucked up now" I barked into the phone and hung up.

I got out my car and ran up to Indiana's doorstep. I rang the bell and took a deep breath. I heard Indiana scuffling to answer the door, but her smile fell a bit when she saw me at the door and not Prince. From the puffyness of her eyes, you could tell that she had been crying. I guess that she and Prince were gonna have a date because she looked absolutely flawless. No exaggeration. I bit my lap, but soon snapped back inti reality.

"Umm... Indi you may wanna sit for this."

She wiped her eyes and invited me in, soon trailing behind me and sitting with me on her couch.

I took a deep breath, "These past 3 1/2 weeks, Prince has been cheating on you....with a girl named Ayani. We've actually been begging Prince to go to these press classes. But he wont because of that stupid bitch."

"Roc, I don't need one of your mind games right now. Where's Prince?"

"I wish this was just a game, but its not. He's playing you."

She chuckled darkly, "I can't believe you Roc. You know what, get out."

"But..."

"Get out! GET THE FUCK OUT!" She yelled angrily.

I sighed and left her house. I drove back to my place, maybe one day she'll see. Its out of my hands now.

-Indiana's POV-

As Chresanto left my house, I rushed to get my car keys. I demanded to see Prince and find out about this shit. 20 minutes later, I rang Prince's doorbell. A girl answered, wrapping herself in a robe.

"Who the fuck are you?" She spat.

"Babe, who is it?" Prince wrapped his arms around her, only wearing loose basketball shorts.

"Oh..." was all I could manage to say.

I was heartbroken. He really did it. He broke my heart like they all said he would. I ran back to my car before a tear slipped down my face. I had to go apologize to Chres. I barked at him when he did nothing but tell me the truth. I drove straight to Roc's house, occasionally drying a tear or two. I saw his Benz was in his driveway, so he must've just gotten home. I went to his doorbell, and debated on whether I should ring it. But, before I could make my decision, Chresanto swung open the door. Once I saw him, I collapsed Indi his arms and cried. I cried harder than I ever have before. He picked me up and laid me down on the couch, without saying a word. He sat down and leaned me into his chest.

"He-He lied..." I managed to say between sobs.

"Shh...." he comforted, "Don't worry about him anymore. He's not worth it."

"Is there something wrong with me? Am I not pretty enough? Thin enough? Was UT because I didnt give it up yo him do easily? What is it?" I cried harder.

He tilted my head up to look at him. I couldn't help but seen lost in his eyes. As soon as I looked into them, I stopped my crying.

"No, you're perfect, Indiana. You're so sweet, beautiful, caring, adorable. You're gorgeous both inside and out. Any Guy who doesn't see that is a damn fool and he doesn't even deserve to know your name."

I blushed wildely, that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

"Wow...Thank You, Chres." I blushed, "But, I just hate that I got dressed up and did all of this...... for nothing."

"It doesn't have to be." He mumbled.

"Huh?" Even though I knew exactly what he said.

"I'm gonna take you out, was off your face and I'll go get dressed. That is---if you'd want to." He replied.

"YES!" I grinned, hugging him.

What was going on between us? I don't know. But, I'm starting to like this.

-Roc's POV-

As soon as she went to the bathroom, I rushed to my room had got dressed in my white dress shirt, black jeans, and all-black Adidas. I unbuttoned the top collar of my shirt, and straightened my cuff-links. I put on my diamond studs and my gold Rollie. All of which, were 100% real. I applied only a small amount of gel through my curls and walked downstairs to meet Indiana. I smiled and her and she blushed. She was just so damn beautiful <3

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup." She smiled even more.

(Author's Section )

Aight, I usually don't ask, but I wonder if people are really reading this story. I just want a comment or two cause even though these are short chapters, they require ALOT of typing. But, the future of the next few chapters lie in your hands now. Who's POV is next? Ayani, Prince, Indiana, or Roc's? Dassit. Lmaoo :)

Btw; I've seen the 2 or 3 of you who commented: Thank You Loves :*