Chapter 10

*Next Morning*

-Indiana's POV-

I woke up in next to Ace in his bedroom. I guess we fell asleep after cuddling and talking for so long. I'm just really really starting to like him. I snuck out of his room, and into the guest bedroom,where I was supposed to be. I did my daily routine and put on my grey sweatpants, grey flowy tank, and Jordan's. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs to greet everyone.

"GoodMorning " I smiled.

"GoodMorning " Mr.W and Mama replied (Everyone else was asleep )

Mr.W was at the stove making us breakfast. Mrs.-- I mean Mama sat at the kitchen table I'm her pink fuzzy robe reading the newspaper, and sipping a cup of coffee.

"Indiana! The school called in and said that they don't have any functioning water, so today and tommorow school is canceled." She said

"Oh..okay. Thanks." I smiled and went back upstairs to Niko's room.

I opened the door and just stood there gawking at him.

"Oh, uh..my bad. I didn't see you there. " He laughed nervously, then reached for his shirt

"Noproblem ...." I flirted "uh, I mean. Schools canceled fir today and tommorow. No water functioning "

"Thanks.You can come in you know" He smirked

OMG Snap out of it!

"Haha I know..." I half-smiled

"You know, you should dress like that more often. You look gorgeous. Not that you didn't look beautiful yesterday but.. "

"Haha. I get it, Ace. Thank-you " I blushed.

I sat on his bed and he followed my lead. I looked up at the ceiling.

"So, you and Prince are y'all?"

"Oh, no no. We're just good friends. Or atleast we were "

"Ahh..."

Ace was the type of person who would accept what you told him. He wont dig and dig for information that you don't feel like talking about. He would leave it how it was. And that's on thing I loved about him.

It fell silent for a few minutes, but I felt.him just staring at me.

"What?" I laughed

"Nothing. "

"Its something. Tell meee. " I poked his tummy.

"I mean, you are just so - perfect. "

"You're joking right? Me? Indiana? You sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure. You're the smartest, most gorgeous girl I've ever met." He smiled at me.

I propped myself up on my side. He did the same. His cute little eyes locked into mine. We just stayes like this. Staring at eachother. Communicating without talking......

He moved closer to me. He was so close I could smell the Colgate he used a half-hour earlier. I blushed, and he softly crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back, and I felt his tongue slyly slip into my mouth. Our tongues danced around, and at this point it didn't even seem as if we needed to breath. After a long time, we broke away. We smiled wildly at eachother. Wow.

-Jacob's POV-

I stood quiet in the doorway, watching them. Anger boiled inside of me, but it didn't even come close to the jealousy that was burning in my heart. I wanted to play games, but it seems like she's Head Coach ....