Expecting Notes

Expect,

          Thank you so much for reaching the end! Words aren't enough how thankful I am for accomplishing another story, finally for almost a year I can say it's already completed!

          Finley and Ashton ends here, and I'm so grateful for being with them until the very end. I also want you all to continue expecting good things along the way, like how they expect things along their way.

          Expecting something isn't that bad, continue exploring and expecting things happen as long as it's for your own good. And I do expect you really get great lessons from Finley and Ashton, how their words and mindset works.

          To my cousin who's kinda replica of Finley, I owe you a lot too. Hope you can read this one, and to my editor thank you so much too for making their book cover happened. I owe you two a lot, to my friends who support me thank you so much.

          Maybe Finley and Ashton's story ends here, but the series is still on-going. Dare Series Four entitled “Falling Someone Special” is already on my profile check it out, it's Chloeh and Kenchie's story.

          I'll expect you all to be with me again, as I write all the information about the next story. As I open another story about two people who swore that they would never fall into the trap of love.

Finley and Ashton is now signing-off, 'till the next expect of wheel.

Expecting Someone Special (Dare Series 03)
• est | 01 | 03 | 23 | •

itsmeyngel

- ALL RIGHT RESERVED -

© OCTOBER 2023

—————————— 🌙 ——————————