🌙

"Expecting everything for some people is good but, some people expect the unexpected for their own good"

---------- 🌙 ----------

FINLEY, a girl who expect everything that will happen in her life. She really expect that all people come in her life will leave her soon, will throw her like a trash.

It's too painful to think but for her? That's normal, base on her situation. Expecting everything for her is her stress reliever, it's kinda wierd but, for her? It's not.

And what if, one day? She'll meet the unexpected guy entering her peaceful life, and that is the only thing that Finley didn't expect, and that man is Ashton, her unexpected guy.

Ashton have a girlfriend that time and his girlfriend is Finley's Friend, she will take care of Ashton like her friend wanted.

This time, she never expected everything, from the beginning and from the very end. All the unexpected things that she never expect.

Will she let Ashton totally enter her peaceful life and mind? Will she let Ashton be her unexpected guy? Or she won't let Ashton to be her unexpected in everything she expected? All in all, he was her “Expecting Someone Special”

---------- 🌙 ----------

This is the third story in this series hope you all still supporting me at this one. Thank you everyone.

Status: Completed
Date Started: January 03, 2023
Date Ended: October 26, 2023