Expecting Three

EXPECTING THREE

"ATE YOU have a visitor" Francho called me so I stop doing my school works and look at my brother. "Who?" I said and he smiled at me before opening my door and I was shocked who is it.

"Charlotte!" I said and went to her to hug her "Hey Veron" she greeted me "Maiwan ko muna kayo" sabi ni Francho bago umalis. Pinapasok ko si Charlotte sa room ko at hinayaan siyang libutin ng tingin ang kwarto ko.

"How's life lately?" she asked and I just shrugged my shoulder "As usual? School, House, House, School vice versa" I said and she nodded. "Still the same huh?" she said and I just chuckle at her.

"Nah, I go to gym and bar's sometimes, you know with friends and also I'm with Francho and Kenchie" I said and her eyes glows "My cousin is still the same" I said and she laughed at me.

"That's not what I mean Fin, I already have a boyfriend" she said that makes me stunned for a second "What? Nag-ibang bansa ka lang ganyan ka na? Kailan pa?"

"Chill Fin, I will introduce him to you okay? But for now, I want to know what makes you busy?" she said, I just told her about school works and my future plan.

"You already have a nice goal Fin" she said, she's my elementary friend Charlotte. She's also my high school friend but when we reach Grade 09 she move in US to settle down there with her parents.

"Tell me about your boyfriend" I said, and she smiled at me "Well, he's a nice guy, he's handsome and he's gentleman" she said and I nodded, I don't have any experience in relationships but I just want to know what Charlotte boyfriend is.

She looks so happy with her boyfriend, she's carefree. Charlotte stay for a couple of hours, "Bye Fin, I will visit you again" she said and hug me "Okay, take care" I said and she just nodded at me. She waved her hand at me before going inside their car and leave.

Pumasok na ako sa loob at naabutan ko naman ang kapatid ko na nasa sala. "Hoy, wala kang kailangan gawin?" tanong ko at tumabi sa kanya "Wala na Ate, tapos ko na" he said and I nodded, my brother rest his head on my shoulder.

"What do you think Ate? Did I deserve to go in law school?" Francho randomly asked. Tumango naman ako "Oo naman, deserve mo yun atsaka pangarap mo yun" sabi ko at hinawakan siya sa balikat at pinatingin sakin.

"What's bothering you? Care to tell me?" I asked and he just shrugged his head and smile "Nothing Ate, just random thoughts" he said and I nodded, I tap his head and smiled at him.

"You're going to law school after you graduated college okay? You are deserving Francho. You are going to be a Lawyer someday okay? You'll pass your exams, you will achieve your dreams. Just trust the process brother, you are my future Attorney" sabi ko

"I trust your words Ate and I'm trusting the process" he said and I nodded "Pero Ate? Baka hindi ako ang Attorney mo? Baka maghanap ka ng ibang attorney mo" he said, sinamaan ko siya ng tingin at pabirong sinabunutan ang buhok niya.

"Joke lang Ate" he said then laughed, Francho was my only brother amd he's also the man I loved. Plus, Kenchie and Tito Kenneth, they are the only man I trust and loved.

My Father left us and go with Kenchie's Mother. So Mom raised the both of us good and with manners. Were too young when they left us, were still minor when we saw everything.

"I'm leaving!" I heard Dad said, Francho look at me and I know he's also clueless. "Leave! Go with your mistress!" Mom shouted, I can't take it anymore I go out from Francho's room.

"Mom? Dad?" tawag ko sa kanila, napatingin naman sila sakin mula sa taas. May mga dalang maleta si Dad habang pugto naman ang mata ni Mom. "Isha? Ran?" Dad said look shock, napalingon ako sa kapatid ko na nasa likod ko nakatago.