Special Expect (Chapter)

—A bonus chapter for Expecting Someone Special, thank you so much for reading and reaching until the end. Like I do, I expect Ashton and Finley's story was loved by all of the readers who read their story. It was fun writing this one, it's been a year since I write this third story.

—————————— 🌙 ——————————

SPECIAL EXPECT

EVERYONE WAS gathered now in the field, I also hear the music playing from the field! I immediately run and go where crowd is, and there I saw everyone! I immediately went to my reserve seat.

"Good day everyone, this day was indeed special for all of us. And we're so happy and honored seeing everyone presence here in the field, it was indeed great and special day" the master of ceremony spoke, I smiled and clasps my hand together with the people here.

The ceremony started, I actually not part of it sort of but I arrive early than the exact time. I want to watch the ceremony so I came here early, I know I will be part of this someday and I want to watch what they do. And I expect the best, it's good and it's really feel like a real life dream.

"Come early huh? Why just to see someone?" I look at someone who spoke beside me, "None of your business, you? Why are you here? To see someone?" I asked the same question, the person beside me just chuckled and look at me.

"Yeah, seeing someone" the Raw said, I rolled my eyes. I heard Raw laughed. I glance to the person beside me, I raised my brow to him "You want me to ripped your mouth?" I said but Raw just smiled at me.

"Easy, Ape I can't talk to you if you'll ripped my mouth" Raw said. I smiled sarcastically "That'll be good, no one will annoyed me!" I said, but that someone beside me just laughed even more. Good thing people are not paying attention at us, because if they do I'm going to ripped his organs!

"Don't look at me like that, Ape. It feels like you're going to eat me whole, I still want to attend the ceremony" Raw said, I rolled my eyes again. "Your already attending the ceremony, Raw." I said and focus my attention on the ceremony.

The person beside me just laughed and I didn't pay any attention, we keep quiet and watch the ceremony silently. And after the whole ceremony, the master of ceremony spoke again. "Before we finally closed this ceremony, I would likely to call those students who achieve awards from different fields" the master of ceremony said.

I seat properly and they started calling the name, I was busy listening to the person who's speaking in front when raw whisper. "Good luck! Don't passed out, Ape okay?" Raw said that on purpose!

I was about to answer him sarcastically when I heard my name, "Baustista, Alisha Valerie Alvarez. For being one of the outstanding student, first place in Essay writing, and first place in “Saloobin ko, sa pamamagitan ng pagguhit” competition" the master of ceremony said.

I stood up and look at the crowd, my parents! And I smiled when I saw my parents coming on my way, it's looks like they came from work. Daddy is still wearing his working attire, while Mommy is still in her formal shirt, slacks, heels, and I saw how Daddy's putting Mommy's white lab coat on their bag.

"And Waltz, Zayden Kevin Chua. For being one of the outstanding student, first place in Drawing contest, and first place in “Saloobin ko, sa pamamagitan ng pagguhit” competition" the master of the ceremony said I saw how he stood up and when my parents went to me, they just greet me and guide me upstairs.