Expecting Thirty-Five

EXPECTING THIRTY-FIVE

Ashton Carl's Point of Veiw

"WHAT THE hell did you say?! Charlotte! She's Veronica! She's the one I'm telling you! Why did you say that?!" sabi ko kay Charlotte ng sundan niya ako. "You're my boyfriend! Of course, I would introduce you to my friend!" she said, I'm forcing myself not to burst out in front of her.

"No! It's all just for show! Let's end this show, I already told you before. I don't want you to  do something that can affect my personal life, or my privacy! Our relationship end this!" I said and was about to go when he stop me, mabuti na lang at nasa tago kaming parte ngayon ng mall.

Agad niyang pinulupot ang braso sa bewang ko, pero wala ang atensyon ko roon. Ang atensyon ko ay nasa sasakyang umalis na, kung saan nandun ang babaeng mahal ko na umiiyak sa piling ng iba. I can't do anything to stop her from leaving, I know this news is wildfire.

"Please no, Carl let's make it official! Not just for show! I love you, I do! Please, let's make it for real. Let's do our parents want, stay with me" she said, tinanggal ko ang braso niya at hinarap siya.

"No, I don't. Veronica is the only woman I choose and always choose, if it's not her? I would gladly to grow old alone, I already told you what's her role in my life. And you also know her but still, I don't want to blame you for this. But Charlotte, let's just end things here. I never expect you'll do this, for what? Charlotte, from the very first place I'm honest to you. You know what's my decision will be at the end, and it's always be with her"

Pagkasabi ko nun ay iniwan ko na siya roon, sumakay ako sa kotse ko at hindi yun diniretso sa bahay namin. Dumiretso ako sa condo ni Chloeh, nagsabi naman ako sa kanya na pupunta ako at puamyag siya.

Pagkarating ko sa parking ay nag park na ako at dumiretso sa may receptionist, sinabi ko na bisita ako ni Chloeh at agad naman akong pinayagan. I used the elevator and click the right floor, after a few minutes the elevator open. I go out and go to Chloeh's unit.

I click the doorbell and just a second the door open and it's Chloeh, pinapasok niya ako. Pagpasok ko ay nagulat ako ng makita sina Sapphire, Ashantie, at Mark.

"Explain, alam na namin. Why?" sabi ni Ashantie, napabuntong-hininga na lang ako. Alam na nga pala nila Sapphire at Chloeh ang bagay na yun.

"She's Charlotte, my parents choose to be my wife but I don't want. Pinilit nila kami na mag-click, and Charlotte ask me a favor and us pretending to be in a relationship. Bago ako makilala ni Finley na boyfriend ni Charlotte, tapos na ang pagpapanggap namin. Last favor na lang ni Charlotte ang ipakilala ako sa kaibigan niya, and I didn't know that it was Finley" I explained

"Still, you make Finley cry" Mark said and I clearly know that. "Vince is fuming mad, Kenchie is annoyed. Alam mo ang mangyayari pag nagsama ang dalawa tapos kasama ka nila, hindi maganda yun" sabi ni Mark.

"And I guess, settled everything with Vince and Kenchie first before to Finley. Alam naming may Finley dapat, pero hindi ka makakalapit kay Finley hangga't hindi ka nakakapag paliwanag kanila Vince" sabi ni Chloeh, alam ko naman ang bagay na yun.

"I don't like her" sabi ni Sapphire na ang tinutukoy ay si Charlotte "She's annoying, and I hate her!" she said. "Okay lang naman sa'min ang explanation mo, pero sa magkapatid at kag Kenchie ka talaga. Finley is their princess, ever since we were in highschool you know how Kenchie treat her" sabi ni Mark.