PROLOGUE

Hi everyone I just want to give you all a warning this story contains spoilers for other upcoming stories since this is the third story in this series, hope you all like it, and don't forget to vote

This story is just fiction, all scenes, words, characters, incidents, and names are my ideas only, don't take it seriously.

This story contains spoilers on Dare Series 01, 02

Dare Series

Series 01: Chasing Someone Special

Series 02: Wanting Someone Special

Series 03: Expecting Someone Special

—————————— 🌙 ——————————

PROLOGUE

"PLEASE... I beg you...." I saw myself kneeling and begging, I'm crying. "...d-don't leave me..." I said still begging

"Please..." I said and my heart is aching like there's no tomorrow, I feel a warm hand on my shoulder guiding me to stand up.

"He'll be fine" someone assured me, I'm still crying while looking at the closed door of the operating room.

Please don't leave me... I still need you...

"Calling the attention of Doctor Finlisha Alvarez, please proceed to the information desk, calling the attention of Doctor Finlisha Alvarez, please proceed to the information desk, thank you"

I realized I am lost when I heard the announcement, napahilamos na lang ako sa mukha ko. "No please!" I look at the woman who's kneeling and begging in front of the operating room.

I smiled bitterly when I remember something, bumalik ako sa office ko at binago lang ang template na nasa pinto.

'The Doctor is out'

"What's the matter?" I ask the nurse at the information desk, she signals me to wait and look at her monitor. "Doc. Kenchie wants to tell you that meet him in the cafeteria now" the nurse said so I just let out a heavy sigh. That asshole.

"Is that all?" I ask them and the nurse nodded "Yes Doc" the nurse said so I just smiled at them before I go to the cafeteria. Hays, that bastard asshole doctor.

I just do my routine by smiling at all patients and nurses, and greet them as they greet me. I thought it have an important matter, like someone is on the emergency room.

When I finally arrived at the cafeteria from the entrance I saw my cousin smiling and waving his hand in front of me. I just rolled my eyes and then go inside.

"Hi Isha!" he said while smiling from ear to ear. "What do you want?" I ask him then sat in front of him. "Nothing, I just want to invite you," he said I just rolled my eyes at him and then crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Whatever Kenchie, I thought it was important that's why they call me, I'm not shocked anyway," I said and Kenchie as Kenchie just laughed at me. "Don't be so stressed Isha, just be with me, let's eat" he said so I will just be with him.

After we ate, he walk with me in the hallway, of course just to annoy me. "Are you free? Later?" he ask me "I don't know," I said, my schedule is full, but when it comes to my friends, I always vacant my schedule cause it's for the bonding.

"Yeah, right, your always busy" he mocked so I just rolled my eye at him. "For what? Make sure it's too important okay?" I said and he salute me.

"Yes, madame" sabi niya at inakbayan pa ako, normal na yun, kung hindi alam na magpinsan kami ay mapagkakamalan na may relasyon kaming dalawa.