Expecting One

EXPECTING ONE

Finlisha Veronica's Point of Veiw

"ATE! BREAKFAST! You're going to gym, and you're going to be late!"

I woke up cause of my brother voice, when I look at the clock, I automatically stand up, it's passed 7am! And I always go to gym at 6am! I immediately go to the bathroom and take a bath.

On my normal routine, I spent fifteen-thirty minutes in the bathroom but I'm late so I just bath for five minutes, I change my clothes into leggings, and sports bra, but I wear oversized shirt for now.

I ready my bag and my bottle for going to gym, I just get my ponytail. I hurriedly go to the kitchen. "You woke up late Isha" my Mom said when I enter the kitchen "It's Francho's fault, he invited me last night to have a movie marathon"

"You accept my invitation Ate" my brother said and I just glare at him "And I can't say no to my lil bro, and you promised me, your going to wake me up at 6am but it's already 7am" I said still glaring at him.

I just eat my breakfast and after that Mom bid her goodbye to us, she's a busy woman. After I ate my breakfast, I go to living room to get my bottle, and I just put some water and put in inside my duffel bag.

"Ate, I'm sorry" Francho said while wrapping his hand on my arms "Forgive me please? I promise to wake you up 6am if you sleep late" he said while still wrapping his arms, I took a deep breath.

"Fine, I'll forgive you" I said and he looks so relieved "Your the best sister" he said then kissed my cheeks "Francho! Your too old to kiss my cheeks!" I said but she just laughed at me

"It's okay Ate, you don't have any boyfriend so I'm the one who's going to kiss you on cheeks" he said but I just rolled my eyes.

"Says the one who have a girlfriend" I said but he just glare at me "I'm going now, and take care here, study well, law is not a easy study" I said and he just nooded at me. After I bid my goodbye to my brother, I go out on our house and use my car.

It's an old brand car, but it's still work well, I started the engine and maneuver my car, I go to the gym I always use to go, I'm late, but instead of spending one hour in gym, I will just spent thirty minutes cause I'm late.

I just park my car outside and get my duffel bag from the passenger seat, I checked my car if it's lock. When it's secure I go to gym's entrance. "Nalate po ata kayo Ma'am?" the guard said when he saw me I just smiled

"Yep, I woke up late" I said and the guard just open the door for me, he greeted me and I just greet him back and smiled. I go to the locker room and open my locker. I just get my earphone and mp3 player, I just put my duffel bag inside my locker.

When I finally settled everything, I go out from the locker room. I place my phone, towel and tumbler beside the treadmill I'm going to use, I take off my shirt, I have a sports bra.

I put my earphone on my ears, I play my favorite music 'Why can't it be?' and I just tie my hair. After that I go to the treadmill and push the button, I'm going to use it for ten minutes cause I have thirty minutes, if it's usual, I'm using it for fifteen minutes to twenty minutes.

I close my eyes while smoothly running in the treadmill. I know my phone and my tumbler are safe on the side, after a couple of minutes I feel someone is looking at me.

So I open my eyes and I saw Alfred, one of the Trainor here in the gym.

I look at him like 'What do you want look?' and he just smiled at me and point at his wrist watch, and do a hand sign saying 'Three minutes'