ch. thirty five

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE . . .
. . . LIAR !

He locked her in the room for over three days. Within those days she had much to think about, much to see. Miran sketched her surroundings into her mind, she already had a lay out of it in her mind, but seeing it in front of her was completely different. Additionally, she watches the servants from the patio, how they all had some essence of curse energy within their bodies.

Like a sorcerer.

With her eyesight after so long, she looked at herself in the mirror for the first time in a long while...

Her hairs grown exceptionally in length, her eyes are as green as they have always been. But there was something else, a gash on her cheek, lifting her hand to graze her fingers against it. The scar was a clean cut, deep within her cheek bone. Touching it, the scar was rough and a different tone to her skin.

Miran's hand trailed down to her chest, pulling her collar slightly down to see the other one. This one was larger, a deep scar in the center of her chest. The final one was right above her navel, she lifted her shirt to see it, the slash was lighter than the rest of her scars. It was a perfect straight line, cut vertically. She sighed, staring at both of these past wounds on her body. Miran remembers everything, from the start of the star plasma mission to confronting Toji.

He gave her these scars.

The first one was the one above her navel, when Toji first strike the group, ultimately stabbing her in the stomach. Although the blade did slow the process of her RE, she managed to heal it enough to keep going. The second one was the cheek slash, Toij broke her Katana when they clashed. The top half glided through the air, hitting her right cheek bone. The final one was the "Kill," she lost composure, letting him strike her deeply in her chest.

When the battle ended, she used the last of her RE on Satoru before losing consciousness, that's why they were permanent. She stared at the one on her cheek for a while, the only one noticeable to the eye.

In the Jujutsu world, this will be deemed as an imperfection. A hideous mark on a woman, one that will make her invaluable, useless. But for Miran, it had a different meaning, one the speared deep into her heart, right next to the scar.

Toji.