ch. twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY . . .
. . . HISTORY !

It has been nearly six thousand years since it was cast out, the Kamo's main curse technique, DOMINATION. Throughout the centuries to the modern era, there have been variations of destructive techniques, such as Blood Manipulation from the main Kamo family.

After all, there is a reason why this certain clan is a part of the three main clans of the Jujutsu society.

Long ago in the Golden Age of Jujutsu, there was a curse user so diabolical he became known as the disgraced one, the King of Curses. He was once a living, breathing human, it is unknown how he became what he is now, he is known to all as Ryomen Sukuna.

He raided and slaughtered many villages, many sorcerers attempted to stop him with no avail. This despicable demon had many followers, people even believed him as a deity, they praised him as someone on a higher level than beings, the strongest.

However, one day after centuries he vanished, disappearing without a trace, later on, it was revealed he transformed himself into a cursed object after death, splitting his power into twenty indestructible fingers. No one knew why and if he did this willingly, many of his followers either grieved or killed themselves after finding out their deity ceased to exist in this main form.

Nevertheless, the Jujutsu society found out years later who and how he was able to configure himself in this state, Sukuna had affiliation with the Kamo clan. In disguise, they were revealed to be a large following of Ryomen Sukuna, the Kamo clan betrayed humanity and were held on trial.

The elders of their time with the two main clans held them on trial, debating on letting them live considering they did affiliate with Sukuna's current state. It was known from the main Kamo head that they planned to get close enough to the disgraced one so they could study him and use him as he uses them.

In the end, they halted all the Kamo's executions, only on one term, the people from the main family were executed, ensuring DOMINATION will not be inherited. This shook the core of the universe, acknowledging the change this will bring to Jujutsu society, stripping away the Kamo's ability, the ability of chaos.

DOMINATION, the curse technique derived from the Kamo clan, is deemed the most dangerous curse technique to ever exist. Because of the risky technique they allowed in this era, the Jujutsu society has always been secretly conspiring against them, to erase it from existence.

It was always supposed to happen, whether or not they were affiliated with the King of Curses.

After the Heian era of Jujutsu sorcery, the Kamo clan's disgraced reputation began to die down...

It was until one man ruined it all.

Noritoshi Kamo, the evilest sorcerer to ever live.

In the Jujutsu world during that era, no one fully knew what he was attempting to accomplish, many theorized he wanted to bring back DOMINATION, after all, much of their power was lost when the main family was killed. During the Meiji era of sorcery, Kamo had numerous experimentations that were destroyed, even the curses he created despised even the utterance of his name.

In one of his main experiments, Noritoshi ran a temple, soon meeting a very interesting woman, a woman who could harbor a human-spirit child within her womb. He kidnapped her during one of her visits, performing countless experiments with her body, one of them creating nine special-grade cursed objects, the Curses Womb: Death Painting. By impregnating the woman nine times and with the mixed blood of both a cursed spirit and a human, he then forced her to have nine abortions.

She became his prisoner, curiosity forever used for his intellectual curiosity, but she was not alone. There is little known about this woman, only that she was ostracized by her family and fled to a sanctuary at the temple run by Kamo, she held a child in her arms.

The poor woman didn't even know the trap she and her child were ensnared in until it was too late.

It was until one day the strongest clan sorcerers from the Zen'in, Kamo, and Gojo barged into his temple. Only, he wasn't there. The only thing that lay there was the dead scarred woman. It was a gruesome sight.

Yet there was something strange about her death, something which shuttered the Jujutsu society in an all-out search for Kamo Noritoshi. He didn't seem to be the leading cause of her death, she bled out from her womb, a hemorrhage that eventually killed her. Only one thing can occur for this to occur on the whim with this much blood...

She gave birth to a living being.

To the modern day, Kamo Noritoshi was never found nor caught, not even held in trial for all the sins he conducted under their eyes, he was on the run with an infant. No one knows what happened to the woman's child, they claimed him dead after some searching, most likely killed in one of his many experiments.

The other child, however, was never found.

Until today.

That infant's descendant now stands before the modern-day head of the Kamo clan, after nearly centuries in the Heisei era.

Fushiguro Miran, the living, human descendant of the Cursed Womb and the evilest sorcerer to ever exist.

Yet as she stood before the Kamo head, something was missing, although she had indeed inherited DOMINATION, she was missing that spark of power. As if a piece of a puzzle is not there, yet a trigger remains.

The day this young woman configures the entire height of this dangerous curse technique will be the day the universe shifts once again.

They could only wait now...

author note.
This is the end of part 1 of volume 2!

MIRANS CURRENT ABILITIES!

Blood Manipulation;
   This ability is one inherited technique passed down in the Kamo family, a minor function of the extended abilities from DOMINATION. This enables the user to control their own blood beyond its natural form or motion.

DOMINATION; (NOT YET AT FULL POTENTIAL!!)
Force Manipulation;
   User is able to stop anything from moving for a time she wants until it wears off. She can also control their actions and the actions of objects around them. With a curse, she can crush the curse by using her special hands to motion, laying her palms flat to each other horizontally and shifting them until straight vertical.

Blood Poisoning/Attraction;
   This ability enables the user to poison their own enemies on a whim, attracting curses with it. It is currently unknown why they are so attracted to it to the pointing they lose their sense of fighting, only praise and awe are etched.

No Current Domain expansion; Since Miran only has only half of the technique, she is unable to create the dangerous domain expansion, Dominant Space...

NOTE: Much of this technique's abilities are hidden until further notice, much is to learn over time from Fushiguro Miran.

Reverse Curse Energy;
   This technique is a special and rare type of cursed technique that takes cursed energy from its user and reverse it into positive energy. This is a very complex technique Miran was able to lean through her inherited knowledge and trauma, enabling her to heal human bodies.

Combat Skills/Strength;
   In her early days alongside Zen'in Toji, Miran was able to take many traits from him. Using this knowing of hand-to-hand combat and marital arts taught by Toji, she became one of the best physical fighters in Jujutsu High. In strength because of her rare inherited trait from her Kamo bloodline, Miran is strangely strong, able to knowingly lift 80 kg with ease, no one yet knows the full extent of her strength.