ch. ten

CHAPTER TEN . . .
. . . DESTINY !

Gojo Satoru was bored.

His eyes stared distantly from where he actually was like he was spacing off. Frankly, he didn't care about this meeting at all, it was a nuisance.

For months, he had been given marriage arrangements from multiple other clans, and he declined them all. It was really annoying how many parents practically begged him to get engaged to their daughters. All he said was no too.

Even now, he didn't care at the moment of this meeting. His ocean-blue eyes turned to finally gaze around the room, the head of the Kamo clan sat in front of him, and next to him was the future clan head of the Zen'in, Naoya.

Satoru sat with his legs and arms crisscrossed, his eyes holding boredom. Naoya sat in a formal position, looking as impatient as usual. The boys are both the future heads of the major clans, it was the reason the Kamo head had met them.

"I want either of you to agree to this marriage agreement with a daughter of the Kamo clan. It would benefit our clans greatly," he said.

This was his plan all along, to ensnare the girl and her technique in his grasp and make sure to marry her off to one of the major clans.

With this agreement, the Kamo clan would hopefully gain male heirs from their union with her ancient curse technique embedded inside them.

Having the girl birth a male heir would benefit the clan greatly in power, they'll become strong once again.

"So, what do you two say?"

"I decline," Kamo shifted his head to stare at the Gojo child. Satoru Gojo, the boy born with both the six eyes and infinity, the boy who changed the balance of the world. It would be a great loss to lose the Gojo clan connection, but it'll be fine.

Kamo hummed disappointed then turned to Naoya, "Hmm, What about you, Naoya Zen'in."

Zen'in glances up with the usual scowl, however, he looks like he is thinking it through. Zen'in looked up, "I accept."

Kamo grinned a little creepy, "By the age of eighteen you both will be arranged to marry and bear as many children as possible. By this, your children would gain both of the clans' techniques and have an everlasting bond with the clans. Do you agree with these terms, Zen'in?"

"I agree."

The entire conversation of marriage brought him to the thought of green eyes. Weeks ago, he met someone who caught his interest, a girl near his age who held such an interesting cure energy.

That day while walking in the estate, he was following a servant to the main room since there was another meeting, that day changed everything. Walking, he felt two presences behind him, one was faint but the other, the other was strange.

He turned and met the eyes of a green-eyed scowling man who grew more aggravated once he looked him in the eye. Then, he noticed the girl standing right behind him, peaking her eyes to see why he stopped walking. His eyes widened when he made eye contact with her green eyes, his heart hammered for the first time in his life, and a spark of electricity buzzed inside him.

She left him speechless.