ch. seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN . . .
. . . KYOTO SLEEPOVER !

It was summer break, Miran's finally done with the school year, soon to be a 2nd year at Jujutsu High. It felt like time went by so fast, she was now seventeen along with Suguru, they celebrated together by going to the nearest restaurant and eating, just the two of them.

 It felt like time went by so fast, she was now seventeen along with Suguru, they celebrated together by going to the nearest restaurant and eating, just the two of them

[ A picture she took ( ◕‿↼ ) ]

Since their birthdays were relatively close by exactly two weeks, Suguru proposed to go out on the tenth of February. It was nice, the two ate together in a calm atmosphere, talking non-stop about random things. About life, school... family.

Miran wanted to tell him, about her kids, about Megumi and Tsumiki.

In the end, she decided against it, not yet at least. Megumi and Tsumiki were still too young to be known and right now the only people she could afford this close to her kids were Shoko. She doesn't want to burden Suguru with her own life.

In her eyes, Suguru was such a giving soul, kind, thoughtful, and respectful. She knows he'll offer a lot of help with her kids, her life, that's who he was, a giver.

After they came back from the dinner, Satoru and Shoko planned a little surprise party for the two, popping confetti on them and giving them a few pastries and two cupcakes (They bought five but Satoru couldn't wait and ate three of them).

[Shoko took a picture of Miran]

Miran cherishes days like that. Furthermore, she smiles a little at the thought of what transpired when she came back home, her kids also had the belated idea for a surprise party.

Tsumiki and Megumi made a small poster for her, saying happy birthday. The girl also had a very thoughtful letter to Miran, her words cover both the front and back of the paper, all of it Miran read in great detail, paying attention to each curse and stroke, each word. It made her tear up a little, filled with so much happiness.

Megumi drew something for her, it was something he's been working on for nearly a month now, all for his mama.

It was so cute!