ch. thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN . . .
. . . SECRETS DISCOVERED !

It was the middle of winter, leaves on Sakura tree's were brittle and gone while a cold breeze blew by every second. At the training grounds, Shoko and Miran converse about reversal, being the only two able to use it in their class.

From the sidelines, Gojo and Geto watched from afar, Gojo doing most of the watching.

Satoru watched the green-eyed girl with an unknown expression, one Suguru smirked at, his hand holding his head

Satoru watched the green-eyed girl with an unknown expression, one Suguru smirked at, his hand holding his head. Hearing the small sound, Satoru titled his head back at his best friend, "What?"

Suguru shook his head, his gaze following Satoru's to the field, "Nothing... What do you think about Kamo?"

Satoru shrugged his shoulders, "I dunno. Why?"

"You're watching her, very closely."

Satoru scoffed and leaned back, his blue eyes never faltering off the girl. It's been nearly a month since her arrival and not once she gazed at him in recognition, it peeved him.

After all, for nearly half a decade he's been waiting for this, to meet her again. Satoru would never admit this out loud with his egoistical side, not even to Suguru...

But, Kamo still gives him the same speechless feeling as she did all those years back.

"She holds back, it annoys me... She's pretty weird," Satoru move his head back, looking at the white sky as his glasses dropped on the curve of his nose.

Suguru smiled and hummed, knowing that half of what he said was a lie. Moments past before Satoru looked back at his best friend who still had that same cynical smile, "What? You gonna say something else?"

Suguru shook his head, "No. I get your point. Since she was enrolled at Jujutsu High, she never really revealed anything about herself. Her domain and techniques are unknown to us but Yaga-Sensei."

"No, not that. She holds herself back on purpose," Satoru mumbled. Her curse energy was still something of a mystery. It was light and quiet, yet it held so much possibility, so much potential.

One Kamo doesn't put to use.

In the midst of Satoru thoughts, the dark-haired male next to him got up and waved over at the girls, "Yo, Miran! Can I talk to you?"

From afar, Miran and Shoko looked back at the causal males. Miran walked over with a smile, "Suguru?"

For this entire month Miran has been getting to know her new classmates, Ieiri Shoko, Suguru Geto and Satoru Gojo. They were all kind to her and quickly accepted her into the class.

Suguru was the most welcoming. Miran got along with him the most, they had many similar likes and dislikes. They could start a topic on almost anything and get pretty immersed in it, like yesterday they spoke to each other until Yaga-Sensei interrupted them, saying that it was already past class. They've gotten close enough that Suguru ask her to address him by his first name.