III ; jujutsu scrolls/art

When Miran was imprisoned, it took a heavy toll on everyone close to her, especially the 2nd-Years, especially her own children.

Suguru missed Miran, he felt she was the only one who could understand him in this state, who can calm the curses around him. His heart yearned for her reassurance:

Shoko started visiting Megumi and Tsumiki more, never telling them the reasons for their mother's disappearance

Shoko started visiting Megumi and Tsumiki more, never telling them the reasons for their mother's disappearance. She also makes sure every week Yaga-Sensei would send them groceries so they could eat. They were pretty capable at a young age.

Satoru kept the small poetry book with him every since that day, it was never not on his person. He enjoys reading her small comments, the sections she highlighted. It's also how he partially found out about Megumi and Tsumiki.

Satoru was hurt that she never mentioned them ever to him, or Suguru for that matter. They would have helped her, come over and hang with the Fushiguro kids. All of them, together.

Ever since his Mama disappeared Megumi has become more quiet, sleeping in his mothers rooms most nights and often looking around his surrounding for her, he has nightmares more often.

Suguru, Satoru and Shoko didn't spend New Years together, they were too busy. Satoru had a long mission to go on and Shoko was busy studying, leaving Suguru alone. They were all alone in the end, looking up and watching the fireworks crackle. It didn't feel the same.

Suguru still cooks without pickles, a habit he gained after spending so much time with Miran.

To lighten the mood, a few months before the Star Plasma mission, the 2nd years (Gojo and Geto) went out a secretly bought sake. They drank it and Miran was forced to participate by a nagging Satoru, surprisingly she was a heavy weight. Unsurprisingly, Satoru was a light weight, with one shot he was already wobbly and glared in disgust at the sake bottle, insulting the bottle (he was the one who drank it). Suguru was relatively calm and quiet but with a hue of red on his face, Shoko on the other hand was more nonchalantly clumsy, nearly falling and dropping the bottle (Miran caught it). It was a funny sight if someone were to walk by and watch the teenagers in the zone, Yaga-Sensei actually caught them and scolded them, sighing while noticing his threats weren't even going to them, they were too drunk to care (except Miran who nodded and helped him put them back into their dorms).