Special favor

"Do you need anything before I go?",Katsumi asked before leaving.

At that same moment the feeling you felt this morning come back!At the worst moment possible!

"I-I...actually need help with something...",you said automatically,it slipped out if your mouth on accident!

"What do you need help with?I'm glad to help with anything!", Katsumi smiled and let go of the doors handle.

(Shoot why did I say that!I can't tell him I need help for such a stupid reason!What is he supposed to do?!)

"Oh forget it!,it's nothing..!I changed my mind.."

"Are you sure?You seem upset!",he approached you worried.

"No no I'm okay!"

(I'm everything but okay!That feeling keeps increasing by each passing second!,I can feel myself heating up!),you thought as you pulled your skirt down to cover up your underwear that was now getting wet.

Katsumi seemed to notice you were having trouble with something,he wasn't convinced by your excuse so he went to the door and closed it.

"I know you're not telling me the truth.I'm not leaving until you do so!"

"It's really nothing!,I swear!",you insisted but he didn't respond,he sat on the bed folding his arms waiting for you to actually tell him the truth while impatiently tapping his foot on the floor.

"F-Fine!I'm uh..I'm feeling a bit...hot..!"

"We can open the window for fresh air if you want".

"Not that you idiot!How do I describe it in another way..I'm feeling really turned on right now!"

"Do you want to open the air conditioner maybe?"

"IM HORNY DAMN IT!",you yelled but soon gasped and closed your mouth after you realized you actually said it!

"I'm sorry!",you apologized as you ran to the door.As soon as you were about to leave,Katsumi grabbed you and slammed the door back shut.

"You're not going anywhere",he pinned you on the wall making it impossible to escape with his arms blocking your way.You didn't expect him to react this way!,it was the first time you saw him with that kind of expression on his face.Kind of a fierce look but it looked attractive at the same time.

You couldn't help looking at him in the eyes,it was as if you were begging for his touch.Katsumi stared at you admiring how beautiful you looked with that lewd expression,he couldn't help himself from getting turned on aswell.

Without warning, Katsumi picked you up and sat you on the bed,then looked a bit hesitantly around the room trying to avoid your pleady eyes.

"Don't get me wrong..I want to help you but I'm not sure I know how to..I'm not the best with that kind of stuff",he rubbed the back of his neck akwardly.

"Come on!,I'm sure you can!Pretty please!",you clung on his arm and begged him with puppy eyes.Katsumi hesitated a bit but he couldn't resist those cute eyes,could he?

At that point you were at your limits and you couldn't wait for him any longer,you just had to start it yourself.You had his approval so there was no more time to waist.

You pushed him on the bed and he fell on it with a small thud.He stared at you in shock as you got on top of him,then removed your shirt revealing your lacey bra and chest to him, Katsumi's face flushed in embarrassment.

"O-oh my..",he admired your now exposed skin as his cheeks turned into a deep shade of red,before he could say anything else,you shushed him with your finger.