Garden

"Happy birthday Pom Pom!", I screamed and jumped on top of him. He grunted and slowly opened his eyes. His hands gripped my ass as I was sitting on his lap. "I made breakfast for you", I said excitedly. Dominic's eyes opened wide as he asked, "You...made breakfast?". I nodded eagerly. "Should I bring it here? So you don't have to get up?", I asked worriedly. He petted my thigh and said, "If it's not too much to ask for". I stood up and said, "It's definitely not! Today is your birthday!". He chuckled before I left to pick up breakfast.

I laid a tray on the foot of our bed. It was filled with coffee, croissants, strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chip pancakes, and orange juice. "Wow", he stated as he sat up. I sat down next to him under the blanket. He took a strawberry and fed it to me. "Mhm", he let out as I bit it. I swallowed it and licked his fingers clean. "Now I know what we're gonna do all day", he whispered under his breath. My eyes widened as my mouth opened a little. He chuckled at my reaction and took a sip of his coffee.

"Time for desert", he said as he got dangerously close to me. "I didn't make dessert", I stated worriedly, tears almost rising to my eyes. He smirked and kissed me. He slipped in his tongue and I knew what he wanted. He suddenly ripped our lips apart and placed our breakfast on the floor.

After that he attacked my neck, sucking those sweet spots. I started to kiss him while fiercely using our tongues. He flipped us around. Now I was sitting on his lap. His hands grabbed tightly on my ass cheeks as he slowly guided my hips to grind in his lap. I let out a moan before he slid my satin dress over my head.

He sucked on my titties as I continued to grind, already feeling something hard under me. He threw me on my bag and crawled on top of me. He took his shirt off and lowered his shorts, letting his cock out. I felt butterflies in my stomach just from seeing it.

He slowly teased my entrance, making circles with his tip. I arched my back violently. Slowly he slid his cock inside me, making my eyes roll back. He smirked as he looked down at me, my legs on his shoulders as he was thrusting with a fast rhythm. I tried to grab the headboard as I couldn't even think straight.

"Good girl", he grunted between thrusts. The room filled up with moans as the rhythm got faster. My eyes rolled back as I looked at him on top of me, his tattoos, his golden chain swinging in the air on top of me as the sun gently shined through the thin curtains. He tilted his head back, his Adam's apple showing. "You're such a good girl", he said as I let out a cry. The whole bed was shaking as I couldn't help but release. I arched my back as Dominic thrust harder inside me, his hand gripping my throat. "Oh baby", his raspy voice said as he gave a few more thrusts, tilting his head behind.

Finally, he laid next to me, pulling me to lay on his chest. He pecked a kiss on my forehead and said, "You're incredible". I smiled widely and pecked a kiss on his lips, saying, "I love you, birthday boy". He chuckled and asked, "Should we clean up?", as he petted my hair. I nodded excitedly and said, "We could finally plant those trees and flowers!". He smiled at me and said, "Of course my love, but first let's eat".

We stand in the middle of the empty yard as I said, "We really need to do something about this". Dominic nodded along and put his gardening gloves on. "Will we plant the trees closer to the water?", Dominic asked. I nodded before he started to drag those trees closer to the pier.

Suddenly I got a message on my phone. I dug it out of the pocket of my pants.

From Mila: Hey! GUESS WHAT. Matilda said that someone beat up Elias so badly that he got into a hospital!!!!

I scrunched my eyebrows in worry. Suddenly Dominic's voice interrupted my thoughts as he yelled, "Is this good?", and pointed at the area next to the pier. I put a thumbs up to him and then answered back to Mila.

to Mila: WHAT?! You know who it was????

from Mila: No, Elias can't remember that day I heard

My eyebrows scrunched together as my look slowly lifted from my phone to Dominic, who was digging the first hole for a tree. My eyes widened as I slowly started to walk closer to him. He gave me a quick look but then stopped digging and dropped the shovel. "What's wrong, baby?", Dominic asked worriedly and walked closer to me. I just stared at him and showed him the messages.

After he had read them, he sighed and nodded. I didn't know how to react. "I'm sorry about it", he whispered and looked into my eyes. I nodded and slowly hugged him tightly. "Why did you do it?", I asked as I squeezed him tightly. "I warned him about not coming close to you", he whispered, pecking a kiss on my forehead. I looked into his eyes and said, "I love you". He smiled widely at me and said, "I love you so much baby", and took me in for another hug.

"I think I should give you your gift", I said excitedly and took his hand as I was starting to lead him to the garage. The garage door opened slowly, revealing a huge gas grill with a red bow. "Oh my god baby", he laughed as he walked closer to it. I followed him and he suddenly hugged me. "Thank you, I haven't ever had one", he noted excitedly. I laughed and said, "You could try it out tonight when we will have guests". He squeezed me one more time and then started to examine the grill.

We had dinner outside with Anton, Mayve and Thomas. We were sitting on the terrace by a big table filled with delicious food, candles and drinks. Dominic was sitting next to me, petting my thigh as we were wrapped under the same blanket. The sun had already gone down as laughter filled our yard. Subtle light came outside from our big windows. I petted Dominic's hand as he whispered in my ear, "I love you more than anything".

---------------

Words: 1 106