The 25th of December

I was doing my makeup and hair. I had red lingerie on with a suspender belt. I had blow-dried my hair and I did a light makeup. "Older" by Isabel LaRosa was playing in the background as I sang along to it quietly.

I had a gift for him...a special one. I know that he will love it.

I watched outside the window, where the snow was coming down like crazy. The trees were covered in snow. I was filling up with excitement as I couldn't wait for this evening.

Yesterday we spent Christmas with our whole family at our grandparents. Kiara told us that she is pregnant. But she didn't say who the father was. I was more than thrilled to be an aunt. I hope that she can handle a kid.

The 25th of December. The day that Dominic was coming back home from spending Christmas Eve with his family. We had been texting a lot and he had been away only for 5 days, but I felt like my heart was dying without him.

"Happy Christmas love," he said, opening the door as he gently pecked a kiss on my lips. "Happy Christmas Dom!" I screamed smiling widely. "I missed you", I said and gave him another kiss. "I missed you more", he said and pulled our bodies closer. 

"I have a gift for you", he said between our kisses. "Mhm, really?", I asked while I breathed heavily. "Do you wanna take your trench off?", he asked, giving me a final kiss. "Not yet", I said and grabbed his hands, which made him smile.

We sat down on the white couch and he took a blue Tiffany box from the pockets of his black pants. I bit down my lip in excitement. He opened the tiny box, revealing a golden ring. "It's a promise ring", he said quickly. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. 

"I promise to always love you, and I promise that I'll give you the life you want. I'll be the best man to you and I promise that someday if you want, I'll marry you", he said while he was breathing heavily. A tear rolled from my eyes as I jumped to hug him. "I love you", I whispered to his ear. "I love you too baby", he said as we backed away from each other. He took the ring from the box and slipped it into the ring finger on my right hand.

"Let's keep the ring finger of your left hand for the engagement ring only", he said smirking, which made me blush fiercely. He petted my cheek with his thumb as he whispered, "You're so goddamn cute when you blush", which made me smile widely at him. 

I went closer to him, our nose touching first. I felt the electricity run through my whole body. Slowly I pressed my lips gently onto his lips, making my heart feel like it was struck by lightning. We kissed another time, and third time, and a fourth time, each time with more passion. I sat in his lap, his big hands squeezing my ass cheeks.

"I want you so bad" I whined as I wanted every inch of my body to touch his. He let out a moan and told me "I want you too much baby...you're driving me fucking insane". 

He kissed my neck as he said "Why the fuck do you have to taste so sweet?". I sneered and added, "Why the fuck do you have to be so hot?". He stopped kissing me and smirked. "You think I'm hot?". I rolled my eyes playfully and said "You're seriously the hottest guy I've ever seen". 

He smirked at me for a second until he said "Oh fuck". I asked confusedly "What?". He slowly looked down which made me look down too. I gulped when I saw it. I couldn't help but blush more than ferociously. I bit down to my lip as our eyes met. His eyes were full of lust as he was still trying to calm his breath. 

"I don't wanna wait anymore," I whispered. Dominic's eyes widened as he asked "What...?". I shifted my position a little and confirmed "I want to do it...now". He gulped and kept staring at me. I gradually started to unbuckle the belt of my trench coat, revealing my red lingerie. I wanted to see his expression so I did it slowly. His eyes went to my lower stomach first...then to my upper stomach...and slowly my red lace bra started to show. It had little flowers on it. I let the jacket fall to the floor. He looked at me with his mouth wide open until he said "Are you sure?". I nodded and bit down to my lip.